Part - 16 Realise mistake

In outside-

Ting Hao start searching Bai Cao every room's, coridoors, balcony, washroom's, lifts, waiting hall and then he runs towards the stairs and searches for her on every floor but he can't find her anywhere. So in the end, he comes out of the hospital and start running by going to the whole garden, but still Ting Hao doesn't get Bai Cao in the whole garden.

Then he comes and stands near a big tree because he is very tired to searching Bai Cao everywhere so he starts breathing very fast and his heartbeat also gets faster too. After a while he says.

Ting Hao: Where are you Bai Cao???

Then he looks around and start thinking

Ting Hao(in mind): Maybe she has gone from here so that's why I did not see her anywhere. (Sadly) I'm so sorry whatever bad behavior I did with you. You told me again and again but I didn't listen to you.

Ting Hao(emotional): I don't know why I can't control my anger Rather I slapped you today when I have not slapped any girl till today, then how did I hurt my love today, I never thought that I would do something like this with any girl I'm really sorry Bai Cao I'm sooooo sorry!!!!😭

Ting Hao(in anger): I need a punishment of my mistake which I slaped you without any fault also my rudely behavior with you.

Then Ting Hao extends his hand with which he slapped Bai Cao and starts looking at the hand and then he punch his hand hardly on that tree more times. After a while he stop and blood starts pouring out of his all finger's. Then he leans under the tree and sits down and start crying.

Ting Hao(crying): I don't know why have I become like this I don't want to hurt anyone but still I make everyone hurt.. God, what should I do, how can I control my anger, maybe it will be good for everyone that I go away from here, then everyone will be happy in their life.

Then he put down his head on the knee and fold his both hand between his head and knee.

Here the room-

Ting Yi: What are you saying silly, why do I have a problem with you, I will be very happy if you stay with me for a while.

Bai Cao: I know but Senior Ting Hao, don't want me to come here that's why I won't because I always hurt him sooo much but now I don't want to bother him again.

Then Ting Yi hold her hand and Bai Cao look at her

Ting Yi: Bai Cao, you know that brother does not do anything intentionally, when he gets angry, he acts rudely and sometimes he say something bad but later on he regret very much.

Bai Cao: I know him but what should I do, whenever I try to convince him something always goes wrong and he misunderstand me.

Ting Yi(calmly): Don't worry dear, soon everything will be fine and one day he will come to us all forever.

Ting Yi: You know what Bai Cao, my bro forgiven me.

Bai Cao(happily): Really! I'm soo happy for you.

Ting Yi(smile): Yeah and you see he will also forgive you because he can't angry with those whom he considers his own.

Bai Cao: I wish that day will come soon.

Ting Yi: Don't worry! By the way, please you come tomorrow then I would very happy to see you

Bai Cao(sadly): Senior Ting Yi! I'm really sorry, but I won't come here until Senior Ting Hao gives me permission.