Part 40 - Sharing their stories

After sometime-

9'o clock

Bai Cao wakes up and sits then she notices the side table so she stands up from the bed and goes to the tray and sees that there is soup in a bowl and there is medicine nearby. Seeing this she starts thinking after that immediately goes to the cupboard and takes out her dress then goes inside the washroom. After sometime she comes out. She is wearing plain white shirt and mehroom printed skirt.
She sits in front of the dressing table and starts drying her hair. After a while, she goes to the bed and sits down then starts looking towards tray and thinking something. After a second she gets up and goes out of the room.

On the other side-

Ting Hao happens to be with Guang Xing at his house, both of them are sitting in the lawn and having a drink and at the same time they start sharing things about their childhood.

Guang Xing: Seriously Ting Hao you were too naughty in your childhood.

Ting Hao: Yeah also flertious I was never serious about anything except Yuan Wu Dao, but since she came into my life, I have completely changed. Whenever I used to go for some work, she come in front of me from somewhere and seeing her, I forget everything else, it seemed that destiny was taking me towards her again and again.

Guang Xing: You like someone.. Waoo! Whose that lucky girl???

Ting Hao: Qi Bai Cao!

Guang Xing(shockingly): What Miss Qi? But you had said that you both are friends, then when did this happen.

Ting Hao: Yeah there is friendship from her side and love from my side.

Guang Xing(confusedly): I didn't understand anything tell me the whole story from the beginning.

Then Ting Hao starts telling him the whole story from beginning to end, everything that happened in his life.
How or when they meet each other? How both become friends? How to help each other indirectly? Their sacrifices and How far Ting Hao goes to everyone's life? How they meet again?

Guang Xing: Ohh, this is the thing. You both have faced so many difficulties, specially you have sacrificed your whole life just for her. Seriously, I have never seen such a person like you in my entire life.

Ting Hao: There is nothing, if someone becomes special in my life, I can even give my life for them, so all this is nothing in front of their happiness.

Guang Xing: Today my respect for you has increased even more in my heart, by the way, if you ever need my help, feel free to tell me, I will be very happy.

Ting Hao: Definitely I will ask you! You are the only one who has been able to understand me so much in such a short time. It doesn't seem like we have already met for a while in connection with a project.

Guang Xing: You know Ting Hao, Your story and my story are quite similar in my life too there was a girl earlier. Her name was Li Cristy! I met her in a restaurant, she used to work as a waiter, one day I went there and order some food for me. After eating when the time of paying the bill, she came to me with the bill so I put my hand in my pocket, there was no violet in it, then I remembered that I forgot my violet at home.

FLASHBACK START

Guang Xing: Ohh shit!

Li Cristy(asked): What happened sir!