Part 27 - Unknown feelings💞

Next morning🌄-

The sky is bright, and the sunlight is warm but not harsh. The birds keep chirping, and the breeze is cool. The leaves of the plants are covered from the dew drops. The level of noise pollution in the morning are less compared to the other times of the day. Sunlight slowly falls into the room through the window and there is a large bed in which a very handsome and dashing man lies on his stomach. He is sleeping soundly when a ray of sun touches his face and disturbs his sleep. Due to which he has learned his eyebrows and lies down on the other side of the bed, then after some time the alarm clock starts ringing. Due to which his sleep is disturbed again, then he takes his hands to the left and right to that table to reach that clock but even after trying so much, he can not reach it easily. So he opens his eyes lightly in sleep and tries to close again but before he can touch that clock, he disbalances with his hand and falls down on the floor, which makes him quite irritated.

Ting Hao(irritate tone): Ohh God!This alarm was yet to sound.

That alarm keeps ringing continuously, due to which he gets up from his bed in anger and quickly puts on his slipper and speaks while turning off that alarm.

Ting Hao: "NOW JUST KEEP QUIET 🤐 AND DON'T IRRITATE ME AGAIN, DID YOU UNDERSTAND" (clock be like 😥)

Then he puts the clock back on the table and goes towards the balcony. Then he put his hand on the steel railing and feel that fresh air by closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Then his day turns to tomorrow's party, as he dances with Bai Cao so he feels every moments. After a while when he open his eyes all the memories disappear.

Ting Hao(calmly): It was a lovely and most memorable moment of my life when she was so close to me that I could feel her every heartbeat. I don't know if she has any feelings for me or not, I just want her always be with me. Even if I have to stay only as a friend for her. At least by spending a few moments with her, I will live with those memories for the rest of my life and I will love her till my last breath.

After staying for a while, he going back inside, then go to the washroom.

On the other side-

Very strong wind is blowing and the windows of the room are also open, then the curtains start blowing from the strong wind that's why a beautiful vase placed on the table falls on the floor and its sound immediately awakens Bai Cao's sleep and she sits on the bed scaredly, but when she understands that this thing broke because of the wind, then she breathes a sigh and then the bun stick kept nearby the table, she takes it and makes a hair in a bun, then slowly gets up from the bed and wears the sleepers and starts moving towards the window and as soon as she sees the view of the outside that the small colourful cute butterflies danced all around the environment looking for sweet nectar. The flower’s fragrance filled the whole environment making the morning pleasant.

She enjoys the weather with her closed eyes, then she remembers all the moments yesterday whenever Ting Hao came very close to her, her heartbeat would increase.  suddenly a gust of cold wind comes near her, she begins to feel as Ting Hao has touched her through that wind so goosebumps start coming in her stomach. she immediately starts rubbing her arms with her hands because her body starts trembling so she closes the window.

In Fang Mansion-

Ting Hao back to the room after taking a shower and pulls out his golden white suit from the cupboard