Part - 18 Caring

Bai Cao walks into Ting Yi's room and when Ting Yi looks at Bai Cao so she asks her.

Ting Yi: Bai Cao is everything fine! Where was you gone???

Bai Cao: Yeah everything is fine and I remembered some work, so went just for that. Leave it, you drank soup.

Ting Yi(happily): Yeah and it's very tasty.

Bai Cao get smile and then both start talking to each other

In Song Bai Hall-

Everyone comes to the hall and starts their practicing, after a while Chang An also comes.

Everyone: Good morning coach!

Chang An: Good morning! (looking at everyone) I want to tell you all something important.

Xiao ying: Which important thing? 

Ping Ping(teasing chang an): What will be more than to Bai Cao an important thing for our coach.

Chang An stares at Ping Ping, and Wu Xiuda is scared so he try to calm Chang An. 

Wu Xiuda: Coach please don't pay too much attention to his talk, he is crazy. Coach you tell us what is important thing?

Chang An: Actually, the important thing is after 1 week your every competitions is going to start so be ready and do your practice properly. Okay!

Xiao Ying: What? I mean really after one week.

Chang An: Yes.

Yang Rui: It means we don't have much time?

Chang An: You guys have won a competition, why are you so scared now? And now the skills of you people have become much better than before, so you will definitely win all these competitions.

Ping Ping: But they'll be better people than us.

Chang An(strickly): If you people are so scared then do one thing leave Yuan Wu Dao Martial Arts and start doing some other work because if you do this then you will never be able to make anything and you will always be behind of others.

After saying this, he goes out, then his words start roaming in everyone's mind and everyone looks at each other and points, then everyone goes to Chang An and talks to him.

Everyone: We are really sorry coach!
We didn't mean that we were just a little nervous after listening to the competition.

Chang An(looking at everyone seriously): The truth is that there is a fear inside of you all and you have to take this fear out of yourself. If you guys want to be something, so just focus on your victory, then no one can beat you. Understand!

Everyone(smile): Okay coach! We will do exactly the same and see that we will win.

Chang An: Good let's go!

Then everyone returns to the hall and start their trainings heals after sometime when everyone's training is completed, Chang An tells everyone to leave and after everyone leaves he also leaves from their.

In Evening -

Ting Hao, Dr and Shen Bo enter the room together and both girls look at them. Then doctor speaks to Ting Yi.