Part 35 - Sweet moments 🥰

Next morning-

Bai Cao is sleeping peacefully on her bed when the door of her room slowly-slowly opens and Ting Hao stands there with a tray. Then he comes in and sees that Bai Cao is still sleeping, so he slowly puts the tray on the table but only then Bai Cao's eyes open, she looks around and as soon as her eyes go to Ting Hao, she gets up and sits down.

Bai Cao: Aahhhh!

Suddenly her headache starts then Bai Cao sits while holding her head and Ting Hao immediately comes to her and cup her face in his hand.

Ting Hao: What happened Bai Cao?

Bai Cao: Don't know I suddenly started having a headache.

Ting Hao: Don't worry It is because of the alcohol, I have brought you lemon tea, after drinking it your headache will go away.

Bai Cao: What alcohol when I drank?

Then he immediately picks up the glass from the table and give it to her. Bai Cao looks at him confusedly.

Ting Hao(raising his eyebrows): Drink?

Then she immediately drinks that tea

Ting Hao(smile): Good girl! At the party last night, you may have mistakenly had a drink instead of juice.

Bai Cao starts thinking

Ting Hao: Ok leave you come quickly after getting fresh then let's have breakfast together.

Bai Cao: Okay Senior Ting Hao I just came in 10min.

Then he goes out and Bai Cao also takes her clothes from the cupboard and goes to the washroom.

____________________________________________________________________

Ting Hao and Bai Cao are sitting at the dining table having breakfast after a while she seems to be thinking something and then looks at Ting Hao continuously Just then, while eating, Ting Hao's eyes fall on her.

Ting Hao: What happened! You have something to say.?

Bai Cao(speaks while looking down): N...No, Actually yes.

Ting Hao: Why are you hesitating so much that you want to ask, ask openly.

Bai Cao: I was trying to ask whether I did some strange act yesterday.

Ting Hao(understanding): Bai Cao don't worry! You didn't do anything weird and everyone knows, you will never do anything wrong. Now don't think too much and have a good breakfast. Okay!

Bai Cao(smile): Okay! Thank you Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao: No sorry and no thank you in friendship.

Bai Cao: Okay!

Ting Hao: Well tell me whether we will be bored in this farmhouse all day or our pretty girl will have to see the view of America.

Bai Cao: Want to see America.

Ting Hao: Ok then have a quick breakfast and then we will go.

Bai Cao: Okay!

Then both people start having breakfast and then put their plates in the kitchen and then both go to their room to get ready and after sometime both come down to the hall.