Part 20 - Going to Mission✈️

In Fang Mension

When Ting Hao enters the house, he sees Ting Yi sitting on the couch and watching television. Then he quietly closes the door and steps forward towards his room and as soon as Ting Yi sees him, she stops him and immediately comes up to him and asks him.

Ting Yi: Brother, what is this? Why are you doing all this for that dangerous hall, you know very well how bad they are.

Ting Hao: Ting Yi, I know everything very well and what I am doing it's right so you don't fall into these matters. Okay! I am here and I will take care of everything.

Ting Yi(complaining): Why should I not fall in this matter, Why??? If my brother will ruin his life, if he puts his life at risk, will I keep watching silently? You always stop me when I make a mistake, then tell me why shouldn't I stop you???

Ting Hao calmly listens to her words. After a second Ting Hao goes to explain to her, only then someone calls come so he pulls out his phone from his pocket and sees that Chen Zhou's call is coming in it and Ting Yi also sees his name, so Ting Hao immediately goes out and receives it. After sometime he come inside and goes to her then tell her something.

Ting Yi: What?? No No you won't do anything like that I won't let you go.

Ting Hao: Ting Yi please understand, it is very important for me to go.

Ting Yi(intrupted): Don't you care for me at all? Or maybe you forget that they all are soo dangerous and because of them I was in the worst condition, but still you are thinking about them only.

Ting Hao(staring at her): I remember everything very well and I don't need to tell anyone how much I love and care about my sister, not even you.

Ting Yi(worriedly): I know you love and care me the most in this world infact more then yourself but brother you know na they always ruins everyone's life and I'm worried for you, If they did something to you.

Ting Hao(arrogantly): Ting Yi you may be forgetting who I am and anyway they can't harm me. Understand!

Ting Yi: I know you are strong but still....

Ting Hao(angrily): Ting Yi, I'm your elder brother and I have more experience than you about this world. I know very well what I am doing so I don't need to learn from you what is right and what is wrong. Also now you are not a little child that I have to tell you again and again not to interfere in my professional life. Do you understand!

Hearing his words, tears come out of her eyes and she looks at him with her cute puppy eyes and Ting Hao immediately relieased what he says to her the he get guilty and hates himself. After a second Ting Yi told to him.

Ting Yi(in crying): Okay I will not interfere in any of your professional and personal matters from now on. I am sorry!

Ting Hao get emotional to seeing her crying and her words pinch to his heart and he feels too much guilty and hated himself that how can he say like that to her sweet little sister. Then seeing her in crying he immediately hug her and caresses her head lovingly and say to her

Ting Hao(guiltyness + emotional): I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry my little sister I didn't mean to say that.. please don't cry!

But her tears couldn't stop and she cry more so Ting Hao didn't understand how could he stop her from crying so he get a idea and then get back and hold her shoulder from his both hand told to her.