Part - 15 Forgiven

In the morning.

7'o clock

Bai Cao woke up and goes to the washroom and takes a shower and after a while she comes out getting ready and then she comes out of the room and goes down to the kitchen then she starts making healthy soup(steamed brown rice, sauteed or steamed some  vegetables) for Ting Yi, after sometime she packs it in a tiffin, comes outside the house, locks the door and leaves for the hospital.

At Hospital-

After a while she reached the hospital and goes inside and then she starts going towards Vip 3 room, she is walking looking here and there, that's why her whole focus is not on the front side then suddenly a person comes in front of her and she collides with him and her balance gets disturbed, she starts falling, then she closes her eyes because of fear, but that person catches her.

At Song Bai Hall-

All the students come to the hall and start the practice, after some time Chang An also reaches there.

Everyone: Good Morning coach!

Chang An: Good Morning! I am very happy that you guys are focusing on your practice when I am not here.

Everyone: Yeah coach Because we now want to focus our full attention on training and want to make your name bright.

Chang An(smile): Great! I'm proud of you all. If you all focus in your training like this, then one day you will be successful like Qi Bai Cao.

Wu Xiuda: Yes coach! we will definitely do that.

Yang Rui: Along with this we will also illuminate your name.

Xiao Ying: Yes coach we will susscessful one day.

Chang An: Good👏

Then his eyes go everywhere and he realize that Bai Cao is not here then he ask to Xiao Ying about her

Chang An: Xiao Ying where is Bai Cao.

Xiao Ying: Maybe she is in her home and maybe she have gone to the hospital to meet Ting Yi.

Chang An: Her house means she was living with you in your house for a few days now you will know where she is.

Xiao Ying: Yeah coach but yesterday when both of us came from the hospital, she had said that she wanted to be alone for a few days, so she had gone to her house.

Chang An: Ohh okk, is she alright???

Xiao Ying(sadly): Well she told me that she is fine but I don't know what is the truth.

Chang An(confidently): okay don't worry, nothing will happen to her. She is very strong girl.

Everyone(smile): Yeah Xiao Ying don't worry our little grass is alright.

Xiao Ying(smile): You all are right she is very strong.

Chang An: okay now it's training time let's go.