Part 24 - Happiness Everywhere (2) 😍

After talking to that person, Ting Hao keeps his phone in his pocket and he walks to the bar counter and starts drinking wine. Soon, Chang An also join Ting Hao and both are enjoying looking towards the dance floor. After sometime Yin Xiu also arrives at the party but she asks a waiter where Fang Ting Hao is. So he tells her that direction, then as soon as she starts going towards bar counter that all the members of the Song Bai Hall see her on it so all the people immediately run to her and stop her there.

Yin Xiu(arrogantly): What happened!! why are you standing in such a circle as if I am a hunt of you people that now you will eat me.

Wu Xiuda: Leave all this, first tell me that we did not invite you, so what are you doing here?

Yin Xiu: I do not need anyone's permission to come and go anywhere.

Xiao Ying: But this is our hall and without our permission no one can come here, not even you.

Yin Xiu: I also have no interest in coming to your so-called Song Bai Hall, I had some work with Ting Hao that's why I had to come here.

Bai Cao: Senior Yin Xiu what do you have to do with Senior Ting Hao?

Yin Xiu: It's none of your business sweetheart!!

Bai Cao: Of corce it's my business and I want to know when everything is over then why are you here.

Yin Xiu(arrogantly): Why?? Are you Ting Hao's girlfriend, who I should tell you everything about him.

After listening to this, Bai Cao does not understand what she should say now so she keep her mouth sut.

Everyone(angrily): You can't talk to Bai Cao like this and by the way, Senior Ting Hao is also our family member and we have every right to know this and we know that you have come here to take revenge on Senior Ting Hao.

Yin Xiu: I don't need to give any explanation to you guys.

Person: But I have a full right to know that!

As soon as that person speaks, while stands in front of Yin Xiu and that person is none other than Ting Yi.

Everyone: Senior Ting Yi.

Ting Yi(looking at Yin Xiu): After all, he is my only brother and I am his younger sister so I have every right to know everything related to him, got it.

Yin Xiu: Ohh, you are right!! But I don't have spare time, so do one thing, go and ask your brother yourself. Okay baby!!

Ting Yi(angrily): You???

But Yin Xiu doesn't listen to her and walks away from there while side by side with those people
as soon as everyone reaches there, they get surprised because Ting Hao and Yin Xiu are shaking hands with laugh so everyone goes to there and asks to him directly.

Ting Yi: Brother, what is going on with all this, she is our enemy, neither why are you shaking hands with her laughing like this.

Ting Hao: Enemy??(looking around) who's enemy??

Ting Yi: The one standing next to you!

Ting Hao(looking to his left side): Who? This Yin Xiu??

Ting Yi: Yes!! Now you will tell me exactly what is going on.

Xiao Ying: Senior Ting Hao, We know she has come to take revenge on you.