Part 33 - Happy Journey ✈️

Next morning-

Bai Cao got up early and then goes to the cupboard then takes her clothes and goes inside the washroom

After a while she comes out and sits near the dressing table.   

Then she dries her hair with hairdryer and applies light makeup on her face then eyeliner also apply red lipstick on her lips. Then she wears matching earrings in the ears and watch in one hand and a bracelet in the other and a small chain around the neck.

Just then her phone starts ringing and she looks at her phone and the name Senior Ting Hao starts showing up. She immediately picks up the phone.

Bai Cao: Hello!

Ting Hao: Hello Bai Cao! Are you ready??

Bai Cao: Yeah just 5 mins.

Ting Hao: No no it's alright, there's no rush. I also have some important office work, so I will finish it quickly.

Bai Cao: Ohh okay! So till then I go to Song Bai Hall and meet everyone once.

Ting Hao: Okay done, then I'll meet you there in a while.

Bai Cao: Okay Senior Ting Hao!

Ting Hao: Bye bye!

Bai Cao: Bye!

Then the phone gets disconnected and Bai Cao also gets ready and leaves for Song Bai Hall with her luggage.

Song Bai Hall-

Everyone was doing their own practice but as soon as Bai Cao reaches so everyone gets overjoyed to seeing her and then Chang An's eyes just kept looking at her as if she had seen a beautiful angel.

She looks so cute and elligant. She is wearing a beautiful blue net color Midi which is on her knees and silver high heels on her feet and the hair is slightly curled.

Then everyone comes to Bai Cao and hugs her immediately.

Wu Xiuda: Waaoo Bai Cao you looks Soo pretty in this dress.

Ping Ping: Yeah he is right also looking more beautiful and fabulous.

After sometime-

Ting Hao reaches Song Bai Hall in his sports car then gets out of the car and takes a bouquet of flowers in his hand then goes inside. Here, all the people are sitting in a group in the long size table in the garden and talking to each other, only then Ting Hao is also coming towards them. That's when Ping Ping notice him.