Part 39 - Misunderstanding

Next morning--

Golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment.

Bai Cao opens her eyes slowly but everything in front of her is blurred and when she opens her eyes completely, she sees a wall. And then she looks at her left and right side, then she immediately gets up and sits down due to which her head hurts because her forehead gets hurt and she put her hand in her head.

Bai Cao(screaming): Aahhhh!

Then she looks up and start looking around and remembers yesterday's incident.

Bai Cao(talking to herself): As far as I can remember I was in the garden then went to the side of the pool and my foot slipped and my head hit the floor and I fainted but how did I come here in the room and who brought me.

That's when her eyes read on her clothes

Bai Cao: My clothes... I wore something else yesterday then who changed my clothes.

Bai Cao is talking to herself only when Ting Hao comes with a tray of breakfast and speaks with her lovingly.

Ting Hao(happily): Good morning my pretty girl!

Then he starts placing the tray on the table while speaking but there were so many questions running through Bai Cao's mind that only Ting Hao could answer.

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao! How did I get here?? Who brought me??

Ting Hao: Of course I brought you! Besides me, who else can bring you here.

Hearing this, she feels uncomfortable and immediately starts adjusting her clothes again and again as Ting Hao turns towards her with the breakfast tray. So he finds Bai Cao's behavior a bit strange and as soon as he sits on the bed, Bai Cao immediately backs away. and grabs the blanket tightly.

Ting Hao(shocked): What happened??

But she doesn't reply so he asks her again.

Ting Hao: Bai Cao, Are you okay?

Saying this he goes to her and puts his hand on her shoulder, then Bai Cao immediately jerks his hand away and gets up from the bed and stands on the other side and at the same time pulls the blanket towards her and covers it.

Bai Cao: Senior Ting Hao I trusted you a lot but my... I can never imagine that you would do this.

Ting Hao: Bai Cao what are you talking about I don't understand??

Bai Cao looks at him angrily and tears well up in her eyes. Seeing this, Ting Hao walks up to her and speaks while placing his hands on both her shoulders.

Ting Hao(caring): Bai Cao why are you crying... Do you have pain somewhere??? Are you hurt.

Bai Cao(loudly): Yeah! I am in pain but not because of the injury but just because of you.

Ting Hao(asked her confusedly): Because of me but what did I do.

Bai Cao(angrily): Really you don't know what you have done, there is no one here except you and me. I was unconscious all through, you brought me here and even changed my clothes. After doing all this, how easily you are saying what have you done. How disgusting you are. I can never imagine that you can do something like this. It would have been better if you had let me die there at least I would not have had to see all.

Whirlwind Girl 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें