Ladies from Rathore also came there for Mehndi but male couldn't come

Ladies from Rathore also came there for Mehndi but male couldn't come. When Advika came to know about this she got a little upset as Abhimaan promised her to come there.

She always fantasizes about eating food from her partner's hand when she has Mehndi on her hands. She always  saw his chachu, papa and bhai doing this. Now also his brother is taking care of Ansh who is giving hard time to his brother because he can't go to his mother.

" Paa no fud I maa."

" Anshu please see how beautiful mama 's hands are looking because she has mehndi in it. Let it be sometime."

" No maa"

" Fine if you want to go then go. Her Mehendi will be ruined and everyone else will look beautiful. But your mamma won't "

" Maa no betufyl "

" No if you ruined her mehndi now ok"

" Me no runie then she oly beautiful."

" Correct, she is only beautiful. For now let's make your maa eat something ok she must be hungry "

Saying he took the plate and took a seat beside Meera. And started feeding her. Also in between he is feeding Ansh.

" What were you saying to Ansh?" Meera asked, looking at Sid.

" I was saying how beautiful you look with Mehndi in your hands. It will look more beautiful when you will clutch my hair with it. Just like our first night" saying he winked at her.

"Sid have some shame Ansh is here only and listening to you" she said while blushing.

" First he is not listening, he is playing with a spoon. And second, even if he will listen he won't understand."

Every couple is busy in their own world. This makes Advika more pout. When Kajal saw this she came to her. Kajal was all alone after revolution of everything again her relationship with her husband was ruined which was ok after Arya.

" Advika if you want I can call Hukum. He will come here if you feel bad looking at them."

" It's ok Mrs. Rathore, I don't feel bad. Instead I am happy for my bhai and Bhabhi."

" You know it's all Kavita's Fault that he didn't come. She suggested that he should complete his work first."

" How is this Choti ma's fault maa? I will tell you Bhabhi what happened." Araya came from behind. She is now truly regretting what she did. So trying to make up for it.

" It's ok Arya you don't have to explain to me. I know who is at Fault." Advika said while looking at Kajal. Saying she didn't let Arya speak anything.

" It's ok Bhabhi if you are getting bored let me help you."

Saying she went to DJ and asked him to play songs and started dancing. Looking at her first one was Ruhi who joined them and then everyone joined. They dance their heat out.

After almost dancing for an hour they went to take a rest as there was Haldi in the evening. Arya also secretly tells Abhimaan that Advika is missing him.

Everyone went to their room. Advika also went to her room. She stood in front of the mirror and started looking at herself. How beautiful she is looking with the mahdi of her marriage. She was smiling to herself when she heard someone locking the door. First she got panic with voice but when she saw the person she tern again towards mirror and asked,

" Why are you here now?"

" I came to know someone is missing me so I decided to meet the person. Aren't you happy that I am here?"

" Who told you that I am missing you. Why would I be happy? You weren't here when you should be. Didn't I tell you about my fantasy?  You are late." She said with pout.

"But who said I am talking about you. Did I take your name? About your fantasy I was having very important work. Otherwise I would have completed it anyhow. And Choti Maa suggested to me that I should complete my work before marriage so I agreed. And about being late, can I still help you?"

" How will you help me? I already have My food."

" First Jaan to feed you I don't need this excuse of Mehndi. I can do it whenever you want. And you know I can help you in change." He said winking.

" Hoo Maan you are so shameless."

" Baby it's not even starting. And you are calling me shameless. What will happen after marriage?"

" What is your after marriage thing? That day you said the same. You are saying you are going to eat me after marriage."

" Baby If you want I can even do that."

" How ?" She asked, confused.

He facepalm himself.

" How can I forget who I am talking to? Let it be, I will teach you after marriage. For now let me help you in change"

She agreed like always because she is Confused. She thought Half of the time she won't understand what he is saying. So decided that she needs to know what he is talking about. She decided that she will talk with Meera. But she will know before marriage anyhow. How can he talk something she doesn't understand. Now she needs to what he means.

He came behind her and asked for permission which she gave him by nodding.

He slowly unpinned her dupatta and threw it on the bed. He looked at her and lowered himself and kissed her shoulder.  Slowly he lowered himself more and opened her blouse dori with his teeth. While doing it his lips and teeth touch her bare back. Her breathing got heavy and she held her blouse from front. Her mehndi is dry by now so there won't be a problem with it.

He turned her round and slid the blouse from her shoulder Little and kissed there again. He started down kissing her  to collarbone.  He also bit there to which she hissed.

" Maaaan"

He looked at her face which was red due to blushing. He kissed her forehead and went inside the closet. He took one of her nighty and came out.

She looked at him and said,

" I will do it now."

" Trust me Jaan I won't look at you. Not at least without your permission."

He closed his eyes. She felt lucky to have her and  let him help in change. Once he is done with changing. He picked her up and lied on bed with her. She kept her head on his chest. He took her hand which is colored with Mehedi and smell them.

" Do you like the smell of it,  Maan."

" You know, till now I never really liked it. But today I am liking it, you know why because it's in your hands and that too for me."

She blushed at his statement.

" Let me tell you one Shayari it Shute you,

खुदा ही जाने क्यूँ हाथो पे
तुम मेहँदी लगाती हो
बड़ी ही नासमझ हो फूलों पर
पत्तों के रंग चढ़ाती हो !

" Not bad Maan who teach you all this." She asked, as she never thought that he could be so romantic.

" I have learnt everything in your love Jaan."

She blushed at his statement. After that they decided to take some rest as there was Haldi in the evening.

I hope you like this part.

Please tell me your opinion in comment as I am very noverouse that did I do justice to this part or not.

Also please if you like please do votes and comment.