Ships

I don't know if I ever specified all of the ships for the series, so here!

HorrorLust-Horror being the alpha, Lust being the omega. The two do harbor intense feelings for one another, and Nightmare allows it because it seems to make Horror happy. Even if it does confuse him as to how Horror fell for Lust of all people...

Dust-Dust is not mated or in love with anybody currently, and he's content with that. He's an alpha.

OuterKill-Outer being an alpha, Killer being a beta. Nightmare, once again, only allows this because Killer seems happy.  The two met and fell in love in Outer's AU, under the beauty of the night sky and the stars.

Drink-Ink being an alpha, Dream being an omega. As stated in the AU Facts which I just updated, Dream is a rebound. With that in mind, the two are not really in love.

Epiccross-Now, I was thinking of doing Cream, but I changed my mind. Epic being the alpha, Cross being an omega. These two are literally friends to lovers, so it was bound to happen.

AfterDeath-Background ship but Reaper is the alpha, Geno is the omega. Of course, Reaper fell in love at first sight. And our little tsundere Geno fell in love gradually with each visit from Reaper.

Fresh-Fresh is also alone, happily so. He's a parasite and he can't really feel that many emotions, love being a big one of them. He only feels emotions on very special occasions, like with his brothers. He's an alpha as well.