6

Error whined, pushing Nightmare away slightly. He was so fucking sore! He couldn't take another round if that's what Nightmare was insinuating! His heat had been broken a bit ago, probably from Nightmare's unstoppable alpha, and the fact that he had already went through his heat cycle a bit ago. Nightmare's rut was only just now nearing it's end, though it could go on longer by certain means. Nightmare only chuckled, smirking arrogantly. Never mind, he was definitely nearing the end of his rut. "Don't worry. My lust is quelled, thanks to you. I might flare up again once or twice, but I'm surely in the end of my rut. Therefore, I think it's important that I get this over with quickly." Get what over with? What was this bonehead talking about now!? Though, it became pretty evident on what he meant as Nightmare pushed his face into Error's neck. All he had to do was bite down, and that would be that. An unbreakable bond, it can never disappear. It can fade and wear, but it will always be there. Error tensed up, swallowing thickly but strangely enough, not pushing Nightmare away? "Oh? Are you too shocked to push me away? Or perhaps...you want me to bond you? Is that it, Destroyer?" Before Error could find the words to answer and truly push Nightmare away, the damage had already been done. Error could feel his body tensing up, his mouth agape in a silent scream as Nightmare bit down hard. Potent alpha venom being released into his bond mark, leaving two blue fang marks on Error's neck. His mark would be purple, a little red from how much venom Nightmare had pumped into him. Error's vision whited momentarily, though he relaxed as a feeling of bliss and tranquility washed over him. It was hard to think about all the wrongs of this situation, because all he could think about was Nightmare. A strong, determined, wealthy alpha that wanted him. That wanted to take care of him. That loved him despite his strange appearance, despite his attitude that definitely did not resemble one of an omegas. At that moment, he couldn't think of a single thing he hated about Nightmare. Nightmare who was also dealing with the effects of the bite, bonding someone during a rut only served to make their inner alpha more feral. Hard to contain, and hornier. In a likely case, Nightmare wanted another round with Error just as he had warned him about before. And oddly enough, Error could only feel himself yearning for more despite his earlier protests and the feeling of lingering soreness in his hips and legs. How bothersome, Error thought.

——————————————————————

Naturally, being caught up in their instincts and having just bonded, the two did end up going again. Error wouldn't be able to deny how amazing it all felt after being freshly bonded, sure it was great beforehand too, but after being bonded just makes it 100x better. Again, no denying that Error had liked it at this point, there had been plenty of enough proof stacked against him...

But, enough about that. Error was truly disappointed in himself, for both allowing Nightmare of all fucking people to bond him so quickly, AND for being too damn exhausted to actually express his anger. Nightmare seemed to be having the time of his fucking life though, while Error's body lay limp on the bed! He was sitting down in his armchair, reading a book and drinking tea. As if his newly bonded mate hadn't even been in the room. Error huffed, glaring over to Nightmare, who barely acknowledged the omega. His eyes were still glued to the book, flipping a page as he clicked his tongue. "What? You can't possibly be angry at me for not acknowledging you. I thought you wanted to kill me, Destroyer? Frankly, I'm not stopping you. I'm completely vulnerable to attack right now." Nightmare hummed, flashing a grin that Error had barely seen as it had been covered by the book. Error gritted his teeth, but he couldn't. He loathed the feeling of losing his bonded mate, he loathed being alone, he loathed making decisions for himself when he had a willing alpha to do it for him. He loathed himself for thinking all of these things. And he knew, Nightmare knew every little thought going on in his head. Nightmare closed his book, sighing and placing it on the table alongside his now cold tea. "So, what is it then? You're angry because I'm not close enough to you? You want to cuddle, be in 'love'? Hm?" Nightmare seethed the word 'love' with venom laced in his voice, even Error knew the chances of getting this alpha to admit that he loved him? Were slim to none. And yet, he still had eyes for him.

Despite Nightmare's harsh tone, he did scoff and get up. And walk over to the bed. And lay down with Error. And start wrapping his arms around him, placing his chin on Error's head. Error felt his soul skip a beat, burying his face into Nightmare's chest as he didn't want to be seen like...this. This meaning, a pathetic mess from a little cuddling. Though, he was sure Nightmare already knew. "Don't get used to this." Nightmare grumbled.

But he did get used to it. Because they would do it every night after that, refusing to let the other go until they truly had to to depart from each others arms. Nightmare wouldn't admit how much he liked having Error wrapped around his arms, nor would Error admit how much he loved Nightmare's arms wrapped around him. Perfect for each other, aren't they? After all, it has been proven that a negative plus a negative will always equal a positive. Perhaps that explains their relationship just right, two traumatized and evil individuals that became mates by fate and it ended up better for everyone. Maybe. Error wasn't actually sure what Ink would think of this. Not that he and Ink were infatuated, but Ink had been giving off some clear advances lately. He probably doesn't think he's far enough in to try and start courting Error, but little did he know that another alpha was interested in Error. And it was Nightmare, somebody that takes what he wants with little regard for the other persons opinion on it. If he had been quicker about it, maybe Error and him would've been something more. He doesn't have the time to dwell on it when Nightmare is so close to him though.