63. His Shelter of Trust

Start from the beginning

I d..don't w..want t..that , p.. please. I..it fe..eels w..worse t..to be left a..alone.

She cried , taehyung sat beside her and pulled her closer engulfing her into a very tight yet warm hug.

Tae : it's ok y/n , it's ok for u to feel this way. And i know when you needed someone there was no one to support u. Ur insecurities are completely valid.
But love we never know what future is holding for us.
The past might be the hardest and the most painful phase but maybe future is holding happiness and warmth. Maybe our future is going to be the most beautiful phase .

Listening to this y/n looked up at him while sobbing, still in his arms and asked ..

Y/n ; w..will i b..be happy i..in future. C..can I h..have a g..ood life? W..will u s...stay w..with me?.

She asked still crying and holding onto his t-shirt.
This made him smile , he wiped her tears and said.

Tae : is this even a question , we'll make our lives beautiful, TOGETHER!!
and am always by your side , with u!!

He answered back smiling widely.

She again started at him and asked "forever?"

She was looking at him with her big innocent eyes giving him butterflies in the stomach.

" Forever!!"  He assured holding her hand closer to his chest and y/n continued to cry.

The couple sat there on the couch, hugging each other. Taehyung kept whispering encouraging and comforting words to her. Which made he feel so much calm and better.

They had some snacks and coffee , taehyung wanted to ask her about what was bothering her but he instead chose to make her feel light. He cracked jokes and was being silly only to make her feel better.

After spending these comforting hours with each other, it was 10pm as taehyung suggested that they should go and sleep , to which y/n agreed . He walked upstairs thinking that she was behind him. 

Taehyung walked up a few stairs and turned around to see y/n opening the door of her room.

Tae ; y/n where are u going?
He asked standing on the staircase.

Y/n : m..my room to sleep .
She answered being a little confused.

Tae : let's go to our room.
He said smiling , she was nervously looking at him. It isn't like they have never slept together. But as he was asking her like this it made the girl feel nervous.

He understood the conflict she was having inside of her , he smiled.   

Tae : u trust me?
He asked extending his hand towards her to hold it while smiling.

She looked at him , standing on the stairs case like a prince extending his hand towards her smiling. She thought for a second and locked her room back. She took a cute run towards him and held his hand making him giggle.

Being with him is far better than being alone.

They walked upstairs holding hands.

Y/n was laying on the bed her back facing him , not knowing why but the girl felt really nervous. And taehyung could sense her discomfort laying beside.

So he moved closer , sneaking an arm around her waist clearing the gap between them. He felt her muscles stiffening up.