06.

Natalie woke up with a gasp as the ship was tossing and turning.

"BABE IM SO GLAD YOUR AWAKE!" Peter said as the ship was going down and he was flying around.

The only reason why Natalie wasn't because she was strapped to the co pilot chair.

"PETER!" She screamed out just as he grabbed the back of the chair with his hands.

"PULL THE LEVER UP!" He demanded just as Natalie was able to reach the lever to pull the ship upwards before it hit the ground.

Peter heavily panted before sitting down in his seat.

"Peter what happened?"

"Those bastards shot the ship down..... But really how are you? You've been knocked out for a while,"

"I am okay Peter, I remember my dad telling me that when our kind gets shocked by electric bolts it is dangerous to us, we could die,"

"DIE?!" He shouted in shock. "What like drop dead and that's it?! No, no, no were taking you back to Yondu,"

"Are you insane? I'm not going back Peter I love you! I left him for you! Remember that?"

"Peter," a pink skinned woman said with her hair all crazy and torn. "Natalie what happened?"

Peter and Natalie both looked at each other before looking at the woman named Bereet.

"Hey uhh.... Uhh...." Peter tries to remember her name but Natalie stepped up instead.

"Bereet look were gonna be totally honest with you here we forgot you were here," Natalie told her new pink friend.

"I can tell,"

Bereet was a friend from Xander that Peter and Natalie decided to take with them for a ride. The trip got to know each other the little time they spent together and she could tell she likes Peter but Natalie made it clear who Peter truly belongs to.

A little while later Natalie and Peter was  dancing to a song. Come and Get your Love by Redbone. Peter spun her around as she giggles when he pulls her back into his chest. Noses touched as he was going to lean down to kiss her but a call interrupted them as Yondu's face popped up on the screen.

"Guys you have a call," Bereet starts to answer the call.

"No wait-" they tried but Yondu's face was already on the screen.

"Quill? What are you doing with my Daughter?!" He asked seeing as how close they were.

They both pulled apart from each other as Natalie scratched the back of her head nervously.

"Hey, Yondu," Peter said awkwardly.

"I’m here on Morag. Ain’t no Orb, ain’t no you two,"

"Well, we was in the neighborhood. We thought we'd save you the hassle,"

"Well, where are you at now, kids?"

"I feel really bad about this, but I’m not gonna tell you that," Peter said as Yondu rolled his eyes and looked to his daughter who was looking down and away from him.

"Sweet pea? What's your location? You've already disappointed your papa already don't make it worse than it already is,"

"I'm sorry papa, but I can't tell you that,"

"We do not do that to each other sweet pea. We’re Ravagers. We got a code. I raised you since you were a baby! I did! Nobody else!"

"Hey! Don't use that against her! And besides you raised her as your prisoner more than anything else," Peter stepped in.

Yondu looked between Peter and his daughter as he narrowed his eyes.

"Is there something you ain't telling me boy?"

"No...." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"I know damn well your not dating my daughter!"

"Kinda 8 years too late Yondu,"

"For 8 years?! 8 God damn years?! I will find the both of you and I will-" Peter hung up before he could finish as he smirked at Natalie.

"Well, he finally knows,"

She sighs.

"He's going to kill us Peter," she mumbles.

"He wouldn't kill his flesh and blood,"

"Lately he's been upset with me since I left,"

"Your just not by his side like he wants babe.... Your by my side," he said placing his hands on her shoulders.

She looked up into his beautiful forest green eyes as her eyes softened.

"And I will always be by your side no matter what," she said before wrapping her arms around his waist.

She could hear the pounding of Peter's heart as he hugged her back. She chuckled.

"Your heart has a nice tune,"

"Uhhh..... Thanks," he said with flustered cheeks as his head rested on top of hers.

He figured now was a good time to ask her as he pulled away from her.

"Ummm.... Natalie there something I wanna ask you," he said nervously taking a deep breath.

"What is it Peter?" She asked as she noticed he was shaking a little.

"Ummm.... Ahh.... I've-

"We're nearing Xander," Bereet said wanting to get off the ship as fast as possible.

"I'll ask you later," Peter said smiling before kissing her forehead as he went back to piloting the ship.