01

"Ms. Udonta," The voice of Peter said causing her to get out of the game she was currently playing on a switch her father picked up for her on Terra.

Natalie was now 18 years old a practical adult.

"Huh?" She asked looking up at him bordley.

Lately shes been having this I don't care about anything attitude and Peter is starting to see it. Peter Quill has feelings for Natalie Udonta, very strong feelings however he never made a move on her because Yondu threatened him that he will boil him and feed him to the crew as the main course and well... Peter didn't want that so he kept his feelings from her all these years.

"You gonna say something or just stare?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Umm... Well it's just Yondu uhh.... He asked me to retrieve something for him and I was wondering if you wanted to uhh... Go with me?"

"Like a date?" She asked causing Peter to blush madly.

"WHAT?! NO like..... Like a buddy system you know I got your back and you got mine..   That sort of buddy system,” he stumbles causing her to laugh.

"Pete lighten up I'm joking with you, I know you don't have feelings for me that way, my dad would kill us both," she chuckles walking away from Peter. "Yes I will tag along," she responds causing him to smile at her as she did the same.

Natalie left Peter where he was as she went over to her dad's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," he called from inside.

Natalie poked her head in.

"Hi dad," she chirped causing Yondu to smile and sit up from his laying down position.

"Hey kiddo what's up?"

"Well, before you go mad with wondering where I am Peter asked me to go with him on the mission you sent him on,"

"HE DID WHAT?!"

This causes her to roll her eyes.

"Dad why are you so uptight about Peter? Your the one who brought him to me remember?"

"Yeah but I try to keep you guys as separate as possible,"

"Why?"

"Because- nevermind why the answer is no your not going,"

"Dad I'm 18 remember? A legal adult?"

"Under my roof and under my rules sweetie so the answer is a big NO!"

"But I already said yes I was just informing you I was leaving with him, you cant control me forever dad let me out sometime,"

"Girl there is a reason why I don't let you out,"

"Why is that dad?" She asked leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed. 

He sighed might as well tell her while she's young before exploring out on her own.

"You understand I'm Yondu Udonta right?"

"Yeah...." She trailed off confused. 

"And you understand your my daughter Natalie Udonta right?" He asked as she nodded again.

"So with that being said your my daughter and I'm the most hated person in the Galaxy, so if people discover you exist then you might be taken from me forever, that's why I don't let you go in fear of losing you,"

"But dad I'm 18 and I-"

"The answer is no Natalie, don't ask me no more,"

"Fine," she said upset as she slammed his door shut causing him to wince as he sighed.

"You ready?" Peter asked scaring the hell out of Natalie.

"Yeah actually let me go grab my bag, any idea how long it'll last? The trip?"

"He said three days top it's an artifact that's special to him for his collection,"

Natalie rolled her eyes.

"Course it is, let me just pack a bag and I'll be right out promise Pete,"

"Hurry! We leave in 5 minut- why do I even bother she's already gone," he says to himself sighing as he had his bag over his shoulder.

"Come here boy!" The voice of Yondu was heard from inside.

Peter sighed before opening the door not even bother knocking.

"Yeah what?"

"You asked my daughter to go along with you? What are you crazy?"

"Look she's 18 now and I think she's free to do whatever you can't keep her prison here on the ship,"

"Her life is in danger if I let her off this ship, she's going to stay here and you'll be going alone, understand?" He threatened as he began whistling and the Yaka Arrow was coming towards Peter.

He backed away up until his back hit against the wall the Yaka Arrow stopped right at his neck.

"Do we understand each other Peter?" Yondu asked walking forward towards him as the arrow was just floating.

"Yeah I understand your a dick
Of father who likes to control their daughters,"

"I do everything in my power to protect MY DAUGHTER! And I ain't gonna let nobody take that away from me everything I do is to keep her safe boy,"

"Sure because locking her in a prison chamber is being safe, let her have fun and let someone else protect her for a change," Peter said causing Yondu to laugh as he rose an eyebrow.

"YOU?! PROTECT MY BABY?! Hell would freeze over before I ever trust my child with you,"

"Dad?" A voice calls causing the Yaka Arrow to drop on the ground as both heads turns to face Natalie with a packed bag.

"So you were gonna go anyways huh?" He asked chuckling as he sounded hurt. "You hurt your old man Nat, fine go see if I care don't come crying to me when someone picks your ass up and wants to take you hostage cause I tried to warn you but you didn't listen, always gotta find out the hard way,"

Natalie sighed.

"But dad-"

Before she could get a word in he slammed the door to his room causing her to frown.

"I really did it this time huh?"

"Looks like it," Peter agrees causing Natalie to playfully glare at him.

A/N: sorry about the first chapter I fixed it! I thought I deleted the whole bottom half of the draft but I was working and writing at the same time so I was multitasking. Enjoy!