00.

"NATALIE!" The sound of her father awakens her from her slumber.

She groans and rolls over attempting to fall asleep again, and just when she thought she could sleep, the door busted open revealing her father.

"Girl I know you heard me calling you, get up I got something for you," he grins as Natalie sighed and took off her covers and rubbed her tired eyes.

"Papa what is it?"

"Well I know that your birthday isn't until a few months away and you'll be how old?"

This causes a small smile to form on her face as she rolled her eyes.

"Eight papa you always ask me every year," she giggles causing him to smile.

"You know my memory don't serve me right sometimes, so I'm giving you an early birthday present," he said as she got out of her bed and walked over to her father who had his hand stretched out for her to grab.

"Okay papa I'll give," she said grinning at him as they walked down the hallway.

"Morning Yondu, morning Princess Natalie," some of the raveners would say with a smile.

Once they were out of the hallway they went to another room as he opened the door.

"Go on," her papa urged her as he lightly pushed her inside.

Inside was a small boy who looked like he was crying, he had brown hair and forest green eyes, he looked no older than her. The boy looked up at the blue child with dark brown eyes that almost looks black. Natalie tilted her head in confusion.

"Who are you?" She quietly asks the boy.

"I'm uhh.... Peter. Peter Quill," he introduced in a shy voice.

"I'm Natalie..... Natalie Udonta, how did you get here?" She asked running to sit next to the boy on his bed.

"Umm the blue guy abducted me right when My mom died,"

"Oh I'm so sorry about that, I never knew my mom she died giving birth to me and my dad raised me ever since!"

"The blue guy is your father isn't he? I never knew my dad my mom always raised me,”

"Well we have something in common then," she giggles. "I've never had a friend on this ship before my dad has been my bestest friend, it be nice to have a new one,"

"Yeah," he agrees with a smile. It would wouldn't it?"

"Sir?" One of the raveners asked causing Yondu to jump.

He was watching quietly as the two chatted a proud smile on his face.

"What is it?" He asked raised eyebrow.

"Did you bring the human for her? Your daughter?"

"Got a problem with that?"

"Well.... It's just you know kids get older and what if she falls in love with-"

"That'll never happen trust me, and if it does I'm going to kill that kid right where he stands, ain't nobody loving my daughter accept me,"