Chapter 9: Pearly Whites

After your fight with Mercury, you were guided outside by the people that had brought you to the fight pit before.

???: Hey kid, you did pretty good in there.

Y/N: hm?- me? Thank you!- kinda my first ever fight against someone other than my dad.

???: Your dad?...what do you mean by that?

Y/N: me and Tank would have these dules every now and then...kinda of mean seeing as he took advantage of me not being able to see him...

???: O-oh...well in any case... I'm taking you to someone that would like to meet you...

You instinctively raised an eyebrow before speaking

Y/N: who are they?

???: Eh... you'll find out soon enough...

Nervousness began to settle upon you as you felt your heart beat just a little bit faster.

After a few minutes of walking however, you heard the guide speak again.

???: Alrighty then...stay here, they'll be here shortly...

The man left you...

You quickly took in your surroundings.

From the echo of the waves, you knew that you were still on the docs.

And from the sound bouncing off of the metal containers, you not that you were within a pocket of containers. With one possible exit being the way you came in.

You just stood there under the sun for awhile before...

Sienna pov

There he was...

My gaze fell upon him like a predator eyeing prey...

A deer faunus...not as common among the faunus race, but a welcomed kind either way.

I have only ever fought along side them once, but that was when I had just joined the White Fang.

I recalled their type of race being quite secluded from the world but very welcoming when it came to a visiting race or kind. Not to mention that their fighting prowess was something of legend.

From either wielding or forging weapons that assisted in the old wars, they had built the reputation and the foundations at which the white fang was built upon.

But now...since their absence from a world wide man hunt from the Atlas military...

They have either all been captured, killed, or are in hiding once more...

So one can imagine my hidden surprise when I had received a report from one of my men saying that there is a deer faunus within the crime boss Roman's ranks...I simply had to see for myself...

But I'm front of me...was just a boy...

I honestly expected a rugged and worn child...seeing as he is working for Roman of all people...he tends to have a habit of wearing down his workers...but this boy...

He seemed curious...and blind?

???: Um...excuses me?-

Me: 'he heard me?...am I getting sloppy, or he's really good at sensing another person's presence...'

I watched in silence as he his white hazed eyes slowly glided towards me before unknowingly meeting my gaze.

A pair of hazed eyes met mine as my curiosity began to spike. My eyes drifted to gaze around his body before eventually landing on his walking cane...it appeared to be both modified and heavily worn...and the scar that crossed over his eyes...