Chapter 7: The Quickest Way To The Heart

You were gently guided around the building by Neo. She held your left hand while...skipping?

The strange sound of gapped steps followed by another succession of two tapping noises on the cement floor ahead of you.

So yes...skipping...

But non the less, Neo guided you through the building. From your ears alone, you could tell that facility, or whatever this building was, was indeed very large, with plenty of staircases. With the many tones and different work related noises, the sound bouncing off of all the different textured surfaces, gave you a better idea in the mental mapping you did in your mind.

But it wasn't long until you felt the air around you change.

The sound of wind passing through a man sized opening was heard as you walked, signaling that you were in another room.

But the room you had entered was quiet, and quite peaceful, and...more ice cream scents?

Confused, you decide to speak up.

Y/N: um, Neo?...is this your room?

You felt your right hand get carried into her's, as she began to write.

Neo: Y.E.S

Y/N: ah, okay!-...but...why are we here?

You question went unanswered as Neo let go of your hand. You ended up hearing Neo walk about the room with light footsteps while also hearing her rummage through what you thought was her room.

...then you felt it...

You felt her walk up to you before wrapping something around your neck...was it a necklace?-...no...it was to heavy...and why was it so snug around the neck?...

A leash????!!!!!!

Neo pov

I-...I don't personally believe this!

Roman Torchwick, my friend and crime boss...gave me this cute boy to look after...

Are you kidding me!?

Thank God he was blind, because he would've seen my face heat up from just seeing his!- and those blind eyes!

Despite him being blind, I noticed that his eyes were open and wandering. But the look with each unknowing glare, and expression he made was beyond my limit for handsome!

When I first saw him enter, I thought to my self "dammit, there goes another pretty boy...he won't last a week"...but when Roman called me over with the task of putting him to good use?...

Oh...oh Roman...more like "my" use~

Not brolic or skinny; well toned, and well fashioned; those unique and pretty horns; the look he constantly gives; and the innocent and curious way he speaks to people?- even to people that won't speak!?

I'm damn well sure that any girl would've seen this guy as a prized catch...and I'll be damned if I let ab opportunity like this slipped from my hands~...

So yes...I put a collar on him...

I quickly grabbed the leash before latching it on the loop hole located right below Y/N's chin.

Y/N: uh...Neo?- is this a collar?

I pressed a finger on his chest before drawing a big Y.

Y/N: o-oh!-uh...I-I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but...why am I wearing a collar?

Smiling to my self, I pulled out my scroll before typing out a response. Once done, I pressed on its read aloud fiction.

Me: keep track of you...