LXIII: three kids

Start from the beginning

"So how about we go and get my car and then go to the mall?" Yoongi asks, breaking me out of my trance.

"That sounds great," I agree, getting up and collecting all the finished plates, "Girls, go and play in the living room for a bit and then I'll help you get ready. We're going out!" 

"I'll help you clean up," Yoongi offers earning a smile from me.

We put all the dirty dishes in the sink and I begin to wash them as Yoongi puts away all the ingredients he used for breakfast. 

"Yoon?" I speak up after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, jagi?" Yoongi asks, moving over to wrap his arms around my waist, securing me in a back hug. 

"Are you busy on Friday? In the afternoon?"

"Hmm, I'm not too sure, love," Yoongi replies, resting his chin on my shoulder, "Why? Did you need me on Friday?"

"I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon so I was hoping you could get Chunhei that day?"

"Doctor's appointment?" Yoongi questions, "Is everything ok, YN? Do you need me there with you?"

"No no!" I reassure, "Just routine check up. I'm due for it. I'm not quite sure if Chunhei will like coming with me so I figured I'd ask you. I can ask Sora if you can't."

"I think I should be able to," Yoongi nods, "I can leave the studio early and pick Chunnie up from school." 

"Ok, thank you, baby," I smile, turning my head to place a quick peck on his lips.

"Anything for you," Yoongi says after pulling away, "I hope your appointment goes well."

I smile and finish the rest of the dishes. After the kitchen had been cleaned, I walk over and call the girls, telling them its time to get ready. 

"Where are we going, auntie YN?" Haru pulls at my shirt as I lead her to Chunhei's bedroom.

"We're gonna pick up uncle Yoongi's car at auntie Sora's house and then go to the mall, does that sound like a plan?" I inform her as I take out her clothes that Namjoon had packed. 

"Sounds like fun!!" Haru cheers and rushes to get ready. 

Sora and Jin's house

"Hellooo!" Jin sings as he opens his front door.

"Why, Haru? What are you doing here, munchkin?" He gasps as he notices the little girl holding onto Chunhei's hand.

"My daddy's getting the car fixed!" She exclaims, giving her uncle a hug before rushing into the house with Chunhei in tow.

"Namjoon and that car," Jin shakes his head, "He barely drives it and when he does, it always seems to have an issue."

I laugh and ask him why Namjoon rarely drives.

"He barely passed the tests!" Jin laughs, leading the way into the kitchen, a fresh smell of baked goods emitting from the room, "He only learned how to drive because it was more convenient for transporting Haru. If it were up to him, he'd bike with her everywhere, but there are some instances that require a car." 

"Ohh, I see," Nodding my head as I see Sora in the kitchen, "Hiiii!"

"YN!!!" Sora cheers, putting the tins steaming with freshly baked muffins down, "Just in time for muffins!"

"They smell amazing," I compliment as she captures me into a hug.

"Why, thank you," Sora pulls away and walks back over to the muffins, "I'll set some aside for you to take home. I heard you've got Haru today."

"We do," Yoongi enters the kitchen after parking the car, "Hi, hyung, noona."

"Yoongi-ah!" Sora gasps, "In the flesh? On a weekend?"

"I know," I laugh as Yoongi walks over to give her a hug.

"First time in a while," Yoongi flashes his gummy smile before looking over at the muffins, "Those for grabs?"

"They're cooling!" Sora swats him away before he can grab one, "You can have one in 5 minutes."

Before Yoongi could respond, a bunch of footsteps march down the stairs and the three kids are suddenly in the kitchen.

"Hi, auntie YN! Hi, uncle Yoongi!" Noah greets with a wave, "I heard you were going to the mall. Can I come with?"

"Yah! You didn't even ask your parents!" Jin scolds, pointing a finger at his mini-me.

Noah sheepishly smiles before putting on his best puppy eyes for his parents, "Mom? Dad? Can I go with auntie and uncle today?"

"Are you guys okay with three kids?" Jin turns to me and Yoongi.

"Babe?" Yoongi turns to me which makes Sora giggle.

"I think we can handle them," I smile, making all three kids cheer.

"Well, looks like we've got a long day ahead of us," Yoongi laughs.

"I'll pack all the muffins!" Sora jumps at the opportunity to get a break from parenting for the day. 

not proofread 

not proofread 

a/n: updating on my non-update days but I wanted to get another chapter out because of the lack of updates this past weekend! after a long and stressful finals, I took the weekend to relax and spend time with my family. but, now I am ready to get back into writing! 

this chapter is a bit of a filler because I wanted to let some time pass in the storyline before I get into my big plot plans (hehehe). I've got some things planned so next chapter will be more exciting, I promise! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! again, thank you always for your kind words and comments! I love reading them!!