" This means he is one of them...." King Kim said in hush voice but King Jeon heard him and looked shocked as well.....while doctor showed the same signs on everyone's body as well except Jungkook's......... Doctor went  towards him and said " your majesty....the all the others you saw were same but this one is a bit different..." Saying this the doctor exposed Jungkook's back which had this tattoo:

" Saying this the doctor exposed Jungkook's back which had this tattoo:

Now this made King Kim gasp as he put his hands Infront of his mouth " Oh my God! He is the one !"  " What are you saying Kim.... What does it means ?" King Jeon asked worrying for his son as he saw tears in his friends eyes ....." Jeon he...he is the one ...the chosen one...he is our Pr-"

" PROTECTOR!" both of them looked at the source of voice with was of Hansung's......while King Jeon gasped as his eyes also filled with tears...he went towards his son and caressed his hair and peck his forehead....

" Now tell us about everything!" King Jeon turned and asked the elders " What do you want to know about?"

" Everything......... My son never had any powers and now he is the most powerful person out there.......he never got a good life...and when things finally started to fall in place he was attacked deadly....and when he comes back another war started....now he have the biggest responsibility to save all people and fight with dark lord....will he ever get peace!?" King Jeon said in tears he was afraid of losing his son again...that made him say all those things......

He was hugged by King Kim who was also on fear of losing his last family......" All of this was supposed to happen King Jeon.....all the hardships that your son face had made him a believer...and a deserver for this.... being the protector is the biggest blessing anyone can had...... I know it was all very difficult for him but believe in God....he won't never burden a person that can't carry it....and I am sure after this he will be at peace..."

Elders said assuring King Jeon but he was still crying but a voice made it all stop" Appa!" A soft and weak voice...which made King Jeon turn to look at his son who has finally woked up along with others... King Jeon went and hugged his son which made jim flinch because the tattoo still hurts...

Everyone now sat up ...they all felt pain and looked at the hurting place to gasp.... looking at thier tattoos except Jungkook who was drinking water..... Taehyung and Namjoon were the first one to understand thier tattoos " yaah how does this mark came here ? And why do we all have the same mark ?" Jin said looking at everyone's mark while Taehyung and Namjoon silently looked at each other...

" Yeah that's weird that we all have same mark ?" Hoseok said while Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was shocked and mesmerized by everyone's tattoo " do you have one ?" Yoongi asked looking at Jungkook to which the younger shrugged " don't know?" " Take your shirt off!" Jimin said..he was excited looking at the identical marks..

Jungkook took his shirt off and this time Namjoon and Taehyung gasped bigger which got everyone's attention " you are the protector !" Taehyung said in a loud voice which made everyone including Jungkook shocked..

" What me ?".  " Yes my son you .....you  are chosen to be our protector and we all are more than happy to serve you" elder Adrian said and bowed which made the younger flinch as he looked at his father questionably......" All of you gentlemen should freshen up and come to meeting room your all questions will be answered" Hansung said and went away.....

After getting freshen up all of them went to the meeting room as some snacks were also served there they all sat there as Jungkook was in deep thoughts from the beginning.....he was just confused... How that happened?

They looked at the elders who were sitting with them but Jungkook has the most questions... but only looking at his face they knew he wanted to know about everything... " Jeon Jungkook the protector....well you've grown up my son....and we are very proud..." Adrian said with a smile..but hold on a second...did they knew he from before " Do I know you?" Jungkook asked ..he knows they are elders but they speak like someone who knows him.......

" No you don't buy we do..........". " How?".    " It all started when Lisa the witch told me about the Eden tree and it's losing light....it was a small change that no one noticed, but they did and informed us and then we knew it was time for prophecy to come true...... We searched for our protector everywhere because we knew it was time...we travel through Kingdoms village everywhere to find the one but couldn't..... fire Kingdom was out last hope and when we met your mother who was carrying you...and we knew you are the one..........we met and talk to her to know her....she was the kindest soul out there, and knew that she was the best person for your parenting.........but when she died we decided to look after you from afar and that's was Hansung's part" Adrian explained.

" I have been watching over you from that time we knew you were the protector..... I have seen you being treated harshly for not having powers which you weren't suppose to have till 18, I have seen Bogum's tricks..threats and accusations on you ... I have seen how your father treated you...... I was there when you ran away...... I was there when you were captured as well... I know everything about you son" Hansung said while everyone cried listening to it .....

" You know when day when you were going back to your Kingdom but were attacked..... It was on you as well...they knew you have a connection with the tree and gem that's why you were targeted the most in every attack.......even in your travel they didn't attack you after 2 times because they thought that they will take the gem from you when we don't have our protector.........you were very cautious in your journey but they knew that the moment you step in you will let your guard down and they will get the chance......'

" But they didn't knew we already had the protector...........it was said that the gem will release power but why did it break......does that means bad luck ?" King Kim asked worriedly " No your majesty....... You remember in the book it said about the six partners of protector right.....these here are them...there unit is what will destroy the dark lord.....and the gem breaking means they all have unlocked there remaining powers.....and there gem are Thier spiritual creatures" Hansung explained which made everyone gasp in shock .....

" We have spiritual creatures as well?"  Namjoon asked while all of them were wide eyed " yes"  " what is mine?" Jimin asked well he was the only one who was excited " well you have to train and unlock them to find out..... but as the second war is also finished the final and the big war is coming we don't have enough time.......we should start training especially you seven should ....... because time is running out including the light !" Hansung said as his eyes shone green at last sentence.......

They all were confused untill Lisa barged in " Your majesty......the Eden tree has lost more of its light... it's falling..."

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.....

And I hope you know your comments are the greatest motivation for writing.........love you lots.

And this chapter is not a filler it was important to clear up somethings but I didn't wanted to drag it so finished it in one......