I grab the mirror and bring it back up to my face. While thinking of my old dark brown eye color, the light white shades begin to vanish completely on their own.

My eyes shift back to normal, there's no sign of the Demon's Core at all...

I grin, then start picturing every color imaginable; red, green, yellow, blue, purple, all of them. With a laugh, I change them back to my original dark brown again.

"I guess.. they do work."

Bri nods.

"Those will last a few months at most, so come back when you need more. Regarding your new arm tattoo, I don't have an item in stock for that. You'll just have to wear a long sleeve shirt for a while. I'll need someone with a Special Grade or higher concealment skill to make any more body modification items."

I raise an eyebrow, thinking to myself. Special Grade concealment? Like my conceal skill?

"Hey- Uh- How long do you think making my blades will actually take?"

Bri looks down at the items on her desk, then up at me.

"Why? Do you need some fresh air?"

I nod as she continues.

"Give me an hour, I'll have them ready when you come back. Buy something to cover up that arm while you're gone."

I stand to my feet.

"Thanks. I'll be back soon."

"See you Jay. Demon Cores aren't something humans should have in the first place. It may give you some extra strength now, but everything comes with a price."

Bri takes a deep breath, then lets out a sigh.

"Just, be careful and cover up. I want the best for all my long-term future clients."

I'm already halfway across the room making my way over to the stairs and waving goodbye.

"Yeah, yeah. Appreciate you Bri, I'll be back in an hour!"

Without another thought, I walk down two flights of stairs and out the front door. Ever since the mention of a special grade concealment skill was brought up, my mind has been racing. While activating my All-Seeing Eye, I open my status and click into my [Conceal] skill.

____________________

Conceal

Info: A basic concealment skill. Data on a user's status can be altered. Levels, stats, skills, and buffs may be added or taken away from the user's false status screen. Those with a [Special Grade] or higher perception skills may be able to see through the facade.

Grade: [No Grade]

[Upgrade]

____________________

I click Upgrade to appease my curiosity.

____________________

Upgrade: 50PP

[No Grade] -> [Special Grade]

The [Special Grade] Conceal skill allows the user to edit their status with the same basic inputs as [No Grade]. Without a [Legendary Grade] perception skill, the true nature of these modifications will remain unseen.

The [Special Grade] Conceal skill acts as temporary camouflage. The user may change fine details in facial features, skin shade, and eye color, along with minor height and weight modifications. Without a [Legendary Grade] perception skill, the illusion magic being used will go unnoticed by onlookers.