epilogue

he laughs at her eyes, at her smile, at the glasses on her face

"See I think your glasses look better crooked like this." Alex laughed, making Callie laugh as well.

"You're such a dork, shut up." She said, pushing his hands away and fixing the glasses on her face.

"I will not!" He gasped, feigning shock and getting offended. "I cannot believe you just said that!"

"You're a fuckin' dork." She laughed harder, falling forward and letting her head rest in his chest. She doesn't think twice about it anymore, something that two months ago would have never happened.

she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say

"Come on, you have to take the glasses off anyway." He said, lifting her head and pulling her glasses off carefully. She flinched, but not because she was scared of him. She flinched because her sister almost always pokes her eye out every time her glasses are touched.

"No, wait! Just one more episode!" She pleaded.

"Fine, fine one more episode." He said, setting her glasses on the end table and turning off the light. He unpaused the show and they got comfortable once again.

"So Chandler and Monica are dating now?" Alex asked quietly.

"Yeah." Callie whispered with a soft smile.

how she's beautiful and funny and smart

"Mans called her fat but he's mad?" Alex asked incredulously.

"Well he doesn't remember it for one and for two agreed." Callie laughed.

"Though, he did lose a toe so I can get it." Alex said with a soft laugh.

"Would you ever be mad at me for stuff like that?" Callie asked.

"Mm, depends. Though we wouldn't be in that predicament because I'd never even think of calling you fat."

"I mean-"

"Callie you're gorgeous. You're absolutely fucking perfect to me."

like nothing he's ever seen

"But if I am fat-"

"You're not though."

"But if I were-"

"Which you aren't."

"Alex." She said with a small laugh, turning around to look at him.

"Okay, okay sorry, continue."

"If I were, I'd want you to tell me."

he's good to her

"Mi amor, i'd never think you are fat."

"Oh my god, okay." She laughed, turning around and focusing on the show. The show paused and Alex sat up, turning Callie around to face him.

"You."

kiss to her forehead

"Are."

kiss to her left cheek

"Absolutely."

kiss to her right cheek

"Perfect."

kiss to her nose

"To me."

kiss to her lips

and she wants it more

"You're so in love with me." She joked, kissing him once more.

"I am." He said with a small shrug, unpausing the show.

"Yeah, same or whatever." She laughed despite the flaming of her cheeks. They watched the show in silence. He'd press a kiss to her hair intermittently and play with her hair.

than everything in between

Once the tv was off, they both felt absolutely exhausted, but her thoughts were running wild.

"The distance won't ruin anything, right?" She asked quietly, eyes falling shut every few seconds.

"Of course not. You're greater than every distance that could ever be between us."

"Okay, good, goodnight." She said softly, allowing her mind to rest some and her body to relax.

"Goodnight, mi amor. Te amo." He whispered, kissing her hair softly.

"Te amo." She whispered, a small smile gracing her face as she drifted off.