fourteen

she loves how he talks late at night

—5/16/21—

real life

"Did you know that I actually didn't find Tommy annoying at first?" Callie stated, speaking for the first time since their panic attack hours ago.

"I certainly did." Alex replied, a small smile on his face at hearing her voice.

"He's like me just more extroverted." Callie stated, playing with Alex's loose shirt. Her voice was rough after not using it for prolonged hours, but Alex didn't care, it was just as beautiful to him.

"I guess I see it." Alex whispered, leaning his head on top of hers and gently playing with her hair. He'd been rambling the last few hours, quickly realizing it helped calm her down more than the movie did. Overtime she got closer and closer to him until her head was rested on his shoulder, one arm gripping his shirt by his ribs and the other playing with the front of his shirt by his stomach. He slowly wrapped around her back, one arm around her shoulders and the other laid across his stomach, messing with his shirt when she was to try and get her to giggle. It succeeded most of the time.

"My exes never really understood why I would go silent after a panic attack. They just kinda like would force me to talk about it or force me to talk in general. I dont know why i don't talk, all I know is my body shuts down. Im-"

"Dont you dare try to apologize, Calliope. I don't even want to hear the words come out of your mouth, especially not after a panic attack. I don't know what happened, Callie, and that's okay. But never apologize to me or anyone for that matter about feeling your feelings."

"It wasn't a purposely triggering situation. When I was awake I felt control over you sleeping in my lap. Even when I was asleep, I knew I was. I just- when i woke up and felt the unfamiliar feeling it panicked me and set me off and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I didn't want to have a panic attack and you did nothing wrong, I just. I didn't mean it." Callie whispered the last part, fingers clutching at the fabric of his tshirt as if her life depended on it. As if the fabric would save her from her self loathing.

"Callie, it was neither of our faults. It was bad timing, is all. Those feelings are real and stuff like this will happen, and it's fine. You can have as many panic attacks as possible and I wont run, i wont pity myself, i wont pity you."

"Why are you so patient with me?"

"Because I know I want this, Callie. You aren't ready, you don't wanna rush it and neither do I, but I want you someday and I need you to trust me. I need you to know that I accept you for you." Alex says quietly. He took a breath before continuing. "You make me feel shit I haven't in a long time, amor, and I want the feeling to stay."

"Yeah, I do too. As much as I deny it, I can't lie and say I haven't been falling for a while, because I have and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm just scared to give away my heart again."

"I'm trying to put it back together." Alex whispered, the words almost going unheard. But she heard them and her heart stopped.

"But you didn't break it."

"Doesnt stop me from trying to heal it."

——

instagram

call1e.804

tagged : quackityliked by quackity, dreamwastaken, georgenotfound, sapnapinsta, and 278 otherscall1e

tagged : quackity
liked by quackity, dreamwastaken, georgenotfound, sapnapinsta, and 278 others
call1e.804 got me kickin my feet or whateva 🥰

lauren.cassidy so down bad or whatever
call1e.804 mk miss fell for a texan
sapnapinsta yee haw 🤠

quackity dont worry, i am too <3
call1e.804 alex being serious on social media?
quackity only for you mi amor <3
call1e.804 te me gusta <3
quackity te me gusta <3

karljacobs THIS IS CUTE
call1e.804 I KNOW RIGHT

georgenotfound callie being bold?
call1e.804 i can call up dream so you can be bold too
georgenotfound i will be when i move in, deal?
call1e.804 worry about your damn visa first mf that shit aint gon get accepted fr
georgenotfound i cant rlly do shit about it
call1e.804 just try harder
nyx.tucker IVE TAUGHT YOU WELL
call1e.804 you think mom will finally be proud of me?
nyx.tucker is she ever?
call1e.804 nah

——

messages

Couples GC

Alex Raven *i was first*, Karl Jacobs *fiancé*, Cassidy *her names Lauren?*, Nick Armstrong *fiancé*, Mi Reina <3, Alex Sanchez

Alex Sanchez - guys this girl is just very very bonita

Cassidy - I know she is
Cassidy - tell me sum i dont know bitch

Nick Armstrong - stop flirting with Callie in the gc bitch fr

Alex Sanchez - she's asleep rn, there's absolutely no flirting. we stayed up late last night so she's been sleeping most of the day. i just woke up. just because your girlfriend is at work doesnt mean you get to be a bitch to me.

Alex Raven - literally a sob story Nick never gets over. my boyfriend tends to be gone for up to a month at a time so stfu

Alex Sanchez - she got us beat for now. until i move back to LA and can't come back for months bc of school and seeing my family in Mexico and shit.

Karl Jacobs - why exactly are you talking about someone who's asleep and in the groupchat?

Alex Sanchez - because they are very pretty. i'm not lying. i tell them almost everyday. saying it in this groupchat with them isnt gonna make it embarrassing or any less true. we both know how we feel, we're just not ready yet. when the time's right we'll figure it out.

Alex Raven - news flash there is no right time. don't realize that too late, i almost did.

Karl Jacobs - as if i wouldn't wait for you?

Alex Raven - nonetheless. Alex if you realize there will never be a right time too late you'll miss the opportunity of the both of you being together

Alex Sanchez - but they're not ready yet and i'm respecting that

Alex Raven - you should always respect that. just don't wait too long

Alex Sanchez - thank you, Lex <3

Alex Raven - always good sir <3