twenty-seven

she loves how he talks late at night when there's no one else to say

—08/20/21—

real life

"I don't feel like packing." Callie whined, flopping down on her sister's bed. Nick and Lauren did most of the driving so they were at the hotel sleeping it off. That or other things, Callie decided not to think about it.

"Well you gotta. You're movin' out and you gotta get your shit gone too. Most of it is at gigi's and still in boxes from when you moved in two years ago. You got all your shit from here." Morgan laughed. Turbo, Morgan's dog, pounced on top of Callie and she let out a loud scream as she squirmed under his paws.

"Turbo get off!" Callie laughed, pushing him off of her as she scrambled so sit up instead of lay down. Turbo stood in between her bent knees and kissed her face.

"Turd missed you." Morgan laughed.

"Apparently so." Callie laughed back.

"Is your boyfriend coming?" Morgan asked, making sure the plan was still solid.

"Not that I'm aware of." Callie shrugged, "He has work and shit."

"Speaking of! How's your job?" Morgan asked, watching her dog curl up in between Callie's legs.

"Good! I love it!" Callie said with a wide smile.

"That's always good." Morgan laughed.

"We brought the child! Dad asked me to pick her up!" Lauren yelled.

"Callie! Callie! Callie! Guess what?!" Nyx yelled, running into Morgan's room where the two were.

"What! What! What!" Callie said, keeping the same energy as her sister.

"Felix has a whole other boyfriend, dude." Nyx said, throwing her stuff on the floor and sitting on the bed next to them.

"Felix what now?" Lauren asked, walking in the room and sitting on the floor.

"Yeah! He also made out with someone the day after we broke up!"

"You're kidding!" Nick yelled, walking into the room.

"He did! He made me feel bad about it and then did that! He's also being kind of a dick." Nyx explained, sighing afterward.

"How do you feel about it?" Morgan asked, everyone nodding in agreement.

"I mean it sucks because he made me feel bad about breaking up with him, but whatever you know? Like i'm not mad or sad, just like frustrated about it."

"You deserve better anyway." Nick said, crossing his arms and shaking his head in disbelief.

"You are the biggest gossip i know." Callie laughed, covering her mouth as she wheezed.

"I am not!" He yelled.

"You are!" Callie said in between laughs.

"And you laugh like Clay!"

"Don't compare me to that buffoon!" Callie yelled, all laughter stopping despite the smile on her face.

"Touchy subject still?"

"He kicked me out?"

"You think everyone kicks you out, Callie." Her mom said, walking past the door.

"You did kick me out!" Callie yelled, her smile fading slowly.

"I did not, you're so over dramatic."

"You literally didn't talk to me for two weeks after." Callie stated. The room went silent as the fight that always came up, was happening once again.

"That's just not true!" Her mom yelled, leaning against the doorway of Morgan's bedroom. Her arms were crossed and there was anger swirling in her eyes.

"You literally didn't! You told me to get out and go to Gigi's and then didn't talk to me until I cane to pack my shit and you said I was always welcome back! Two weeks after you kicked me out!"

"I always knew where you were, don't be so melodramatic."

"Only because of my sisters, not me."

"Same difference." Her mom shrugged.

"You really just have to ruin every moment, don't you." Callie said, standing off the bed and shoukdering her mother on the way out.

"Where are you going, Callie, I just got home!"

"I'm leaving!" She yelled, slamming the door and walking to her car.

——

messages

Amore :]

i wish you were here
i just fought with my mom again so im off to my grandmas to just start packing shit
might cry
might not
dk yet
i will update you

im sorry amor :(
i wish i could help :(

its ok
you just existing brightens my mood
or whatever sappy shit i should say

whatever you say amor
you know you love me

yeah i do or whatever

what?

what?

you what?

BYE IM DRIVING

NO CALLIE YOU COME BACK HERE!

——

twitter

Quackity @quackity
help what do you do when a girl responds to "you know you love me" with "yeah i do or whatever" AND NOW THEY WONT RESPOND

|
Sapnap @sapnap
I FUCKINF MISSED IT?!
|
Cass <3 @emotional.cass
we had other things ti worry abt babe
|
Sapnap @sapnap
true ig

|
Karl @karljacobs
WHAT
|
Quackity @quackity
THATS WHAT I SAID
|
Karl @karljacobs
ASK ALEX!
|
Quackity @quackity
SO TRUE

——

messages

Amore :]

i did indeed cry
i did indeed pack my stuff
i am indeed back at my hotel for the night
i do indeed miss you

i miss you too love
im glad youre alright and doing better
wanna sleep call?

yes please <3