Iris laughed silently. "Luther and Klaus? Of course he did. I just knew it. Killing us is never been problem for him. He lose the vote but we still here." She whispered back.

"Doesn't seems like a coincidence."

"Not a coincidence at all." Iris turned to glared at Reginald, who was busy with his note.

"Don't even try it, guys." Diego called out as Five and Iris was walking towards the entrance. "Doors won't let you out."

Five and Iris stopped in their tracks. "We need to be careful around that old man. We don't know what else he might do to get what he wants." Five said and Iris nodded before walking back towards their siblings.

"So, what, we're stuck here?" Allison asked, her back leaned on a column.

"This place is a test and a trap and a means of salvation, all at once." Reginald spoke.

"Does anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor pointed at a sign written in Japanese on the counter.

"Yeah, it says do not ring the bell." Diego said unconvincingly. "That's what that means."

"We get it, brother. Bell bad." Iris remarked.

"Now, what do we do? Does anybody know?" Five asked.

"Reggie?" Allison demanded. "Reggie." He give no response and only the sound of pages flipping could be heard from him. Iris immediately get suspicious of him.

"I'm hungry." Lila announced. "Does anyone fancy an unagi roll?"

"How can you possibly eat at a time like this?" Ben deadpanned. Iris rolled her eyes.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "How can you be a dick at a time like this?"

"Oh, you'll-"

"Hey!" Diego interrupted, catching Ben's attention. "Back off, all right? She's eating for-"

"Strength." Lila interrupted hastily. "In these trying times. Diego, can you come with me for a second?"

...

Five was talking with Viktor while Allison was trying to comfort Sloane who just lost her husband.

In another part of the room, Iris and Ben were just sitting down in silent. Iris still feels the weird feeling. And it grew stronger each passing moment. The feeling of dread started to grow even more intense. But it felt like something was holding her back. Her heart beat faster and heavier than normal.

Ben noticed the sudden change and look over concerned at her. "You okay?"

She smiled slightly but it wasn't genuine enough. She didn't want him to worry. "I'm fine. Just... This place freaks me out."

Ben decided to change his seat and sat beside her. His eyes met hers and he saw how tense she was. It's clear that something's bothering her. He put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. She let her body relaxed in his embrace. Both of them just taking each other's presence in silent.

Iris suddenly heard the whispers again but this time it was the sound of a baby's crying. She wanted to asked Ben if he heard it too but judging from his looks, Iris know that only her was able to hear this again.