𝟎𝟏𝟗

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER NINETEEN *̥˚✧

"I'm out of here, weirdos.
You guys just giving me more headaches."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Ben woke up with a groan, then sighed. He was sleeping on the Billiards table. "My head-"

"Not so loud." Klaus groaned.

"Klaus? Klaus?" Ben muttered at the voice. "Klaus, where are you?"

"I'm here, I'm here." Klaus replied, eyes still closed and halfway under the table. "Don't panic. Nobody should panic."

Ben was about to get up but stop when he noticed a blonde girl sleeping beside him. He couldn't help but stared at her. She seemed really calm. He couldn't barely remember how long he been staring at her.

Iris groaned while holding her head. Once she move, Ben immediately stop staring at her but still stay beside her. "My head hurt." She whined before opening her eyes.

First, her sight was blurry. But once she managed to see, she was shocked at how close she and Ben were and back away, which was a bad idea.

She fall from the Billiards table and hit her back on the floor hard. She groaned in pain. Ben immediately went to check on her. He looked down at her from the Billiards table.

"Iris! Are you okay?" Sounding concerned as he asked.

"I believe you see how I fall. Definitely okay with that." Iris replied sarcastic tone and a bit embarrassed.

"What are you guys doing?" Klaus groaned as he get up.

"Falling and hurting, you?" Iris said.

"Adjusting my vision."

Ben exhaled sharply as he got off the table. "Do you guys..." He started, pointing at Klaus as he get off from the Billiards table and help Iris get up.

Klaus stood up as well, laughing. "No. Not a thing."

"Just a blurry memory." Iris replied while holding her head.

"Same." Ben replied. Then Klaus smirked at Iris.

"What?" Iris asked, feeling a bit annoyed. She noticed that Ben was hiding his smile.