𝟎𝟎𝟏

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER ONE *̥˚✧

"Now I know your power

"Now I know your power. Let me show you mine."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

"Oh good, god. Wh... what day is it?" Luther asked as he put his hand on his forehead.

"April 2nd, 2019. A day after the apocalypse." Five read the newspaper aloud.

"So? We did it?" Iris look out the window. "Finally!" She shouted.

Allison paused. "Wait, so we actually stopped it?" Their eyes widened as they give their own cry of delight and laughing a little.

"My god, it's over?" said Vanya.

"Did we actually succeed at something? That's incredible!" Klaus grinned, raising his hand to give a high-five to Iris, who begrudgingly gave one.

"Finally. Let's not do this again. Shall we? It's exhausting, really..." Iris said as the others agreed.

"I don't know about you guys but I need a drink." Klaus said put his arm around Iris' shoulder.

"Yeah, why not." She said as she and Klaus walk towards the living room.

"Infact I need several!" Klaus continued.

"I'm in." Vanya added.

"I should go find Claire." Allison said but Luther stop her.

"Oh come on, Allison. One drink won't hurt." Luther said while grabbing Allison's hand.

They made their way to the living room feeling relief that it's all over. But soon their relief turn into a confusion once someone's eyes fell on the portrait on the mantle.

"Why is there a painting of Iris over the mantelpiece?" Diego said. Everyone stopped on whatever their doing to look at the mantelpiece.

Iris turned her attention towards the mantelpiece and stared at it, feeling confused than she ever felt in her entire life. She remove Klaus arm from her shoulder and walk towards the mantelpiece.

"Why did my hair still black in that painting?" She asked still didn't take her eyes off the mantelpiece.

Then a familiar voice began to spoke. "I knew you'd show up eventually." All of them looked at the owner of the voice. It's no other than their father, Reginald Hargreeves.