𝟎𝟐𝟐

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO *̥˚✧

"Fucking fight your own size!"

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

They exit the elevator. "It's magnificent!" Reginald said, being the first to come out.

"You guys should've stayed here. This place is way nicer." Ben remarked.

Diego was right beside him. "Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I'm here this time, and the numbers are in our favor."

Iris slap his shoulder lightly. "Honey, take a break from being an asshole for a moment. We don't have time. Let just get this done first."

Her siblings was surprised when she called him honey. Ben who hear the nickname smiled to himself. "Whatever you say, babe."

"The guardian must be here somewhere." Iris added.

"Whatever it was, it was strong, fast, and super pissed." Lila said.

"That's sounds like you." Five muttered to Iris. Infact that he was the only person who know she born here except for Reginald.

"Haha funny." Iris sarcastically replied.

"Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell." Diego pointed out. "Unless you wanna lose a finger or a tentacle." Ben rolled his eyes as he shook his head. Iris silently laugh.

"I'll take my chances-" Sloane started.

"Don't!" Lila stepped in front of her.

"Get out of my way."

"To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind." Lila reasoned.

"State of mind?" Sloane said with a shaky voice. "Do you mean, am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther."

"Luther isn't the only one that's gone." Viktor stepped in. "We lost Klaus too. I'm angry, okay?" Viktor continued. "We all are. We have to be smart about this."

"Yeah." Lila nodded in agreement. "When the time is right, we'll act."

Iris followed Five as he walked towards the entrance. "You think that old man did it?" Five whispered.