𝟎𝟏𝟔

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER SIXTEEN *̥˚✧

"I could hear both of you

"I could hear both of you."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Iris could hear Sloane and Ben voice making her open her eyes. She had been asleep this whole time, trying to calm her mind or waiting for her death.

She sat up on the bed and turn towards them. "What are you guys talking about? You had disturb my nightmare." Iris said in a sleepy voice and she ran her hands through her face.

Ben was about to leave when he suddenly heard her voice. He turned around and saw her sitting on the bed, looking like someone just woke up from long sleep.

"What? How... How did get here?" He asked as Sloane also looked at her, shocked too.

"I am here the whole time. Sleeping." Iris said sounding a bit offended while pointing one finger to herself.

"I saw you were sleeping here earlier but I thought you left because once I came back you are gone." Sloane tells her.

"Owh... I was so stressed out. Maybe I became invisible in my sleep." She explained.

They just looked at her still shocked to know that she was there the whole time and neither of them know. And neither of them knew Iris could be invisible in her sleep.

"And who the hell is singing?" She asked feeling annoyed by the loud noice.

"Your annoying brothers." Ben responded as he rolled his eyes.

"Should have known." Iris sighed. But her eyes caught Sloane sewing a dress. "What's the occasion?" She looked at Ben and Sloane.

"My wedding." Sloane answered.

"Oh, okay..." She said as the information was still processing in her head. "Wait, WHAT!" They look at her and nodded in confirmation. "How come nobody told me? Oh yeah. I was asleep." Sloane chuckled at her response. "But congratulations. This is better than sleeping and wait for my death." Iris smile at them.

"What?" Both of them looked at her.

"What what?" Iris frowned.

Sloane smiled. "Thank you, Iris." Ben rolled his eyes and walk out of the room.

She groaned. "I'll be right back." Iris followed Ben. "Come on, benny boy. I see it in your face. At least show her support."