𝟎𝟏𝟓

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER FIFTEEN *̥˚✧

"Brother? Did you hit your head or something? Because that was a stupid plan

"Brother? Did you hit your head or something? Because that was a stupid plan."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Everyone left the basement after a 'successful' attempt to save the world. They started celebrating at the living room. Everyone were dancing, drinking and spilling champagne.

Iris just sat at the couch as she watch them celebrate. She was having a bad feeling, like something wasn't right. She somehow still hear the kugelblitz sound but she didn't know if she really heard it or imagining it since she's quite tired. Ben noticed and sat beside her.

"Come on, we just save the world." Ben said as he handed her a juice.

He somehow know that Iris didn't drink. One of her fear. Afraid that she might lose control of her power if she's drunk. She accepted the glass with thanks, but kept her gaze trained on the group.

"You've got nothing to worry about." He assured her. Iris took a sip of her juice. Ben noticed a bruise on her skin. "What happened to your arm?" He asked, pointing at it.

"Oh, I fell." She shrugged.

"Why you didn't told me?" Ben asked as he grab an ice.

"Why should I? It wasn't a big deal. It's fine." She replied, taking another sip from the orange juice.

"Give me your arm." Ben demanded. Iris pause for a moment before finally letting him take hold of her forearm.

She sighed. Ben gently pressed against the bruise on her forearm as his other hand was holding her wrist to keep her still.

"It'll heal in few hours." His voice calm as usual. Iris couldn't help but stared at him. Her eyes soften. Soon his gaze found hers. He was still holding her wrist gently. Their eyes locked, neither looking away. Neither wanting to look away. They held each other's gazes longer than necessary.

She realized what her problem was, she's slowly falling for him again. As he was already fall for her but still hard to admit it. Iris broke their eye contact first, looking down at her half empty juice glass.

"Thanks," She said quietly. Ben gave her a small smile. She get up and walk away. She was afraid to fall for him. Afraid she might lose him again. Ben was looking at her at until she disappeared from his view. After the celebration, everyone went off to do their own stuff.