𝟎𝟎𝟑

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER THREE *̥˚✧

"I don't have to worry. Mine is dead."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Iris sighed as she watched her siblings trying to fit all of them through the same entrance.

"Oh, okay. Honestly? Okay. We don't all need to be squeezed..." Allison complained same as the others as they squeeze themselves through the entrance.

"There were two entrances, by the way." Five said.

"Well, here I am thinking that you are the brilliant one." Iris said sarcastically as she come from another entrance.

"Oh, Hotel Obsidian. I missed you, you slutty old dame." Klaus took a deep breath in. "Absorb her. Absorb her into your bosom. You know, 'cause back in her day, she played host to world leaders. Roosevelt, Gandhi, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, King Olaf of Norway, one of the Kim Jongs, Tito, Dalai Lama, Elvis, and not one but two Kardashians, allegedly." Klaus explained. "Wouldn't that- Where you going?

"I gotta make a call." Allison start walking away.

"How come you know that and don't know what is a trigonometry?" Iris asked, looking around the hotel.

"Is that a... brand..." Iris turned to him, shaking her head slowly as Klaus tried to guess. "Medicine... sickness... Oh! A country."

"Just continue." Iris said, wanting him to stop guessing.

"Okay." He clap his hand. "Nowadays, she's just a flophouse, a party house for those of us not looking to be judged by society's rules and norms." Klaus continued.

"You mean, a place to hide?" Luther asked.

Klaus claim. "Exactly! It's perfect! And the best part of it is, she's gonna look after us, no questions asked. Never ever. Right? Come on."

"I may have questions." Diego said.

"Me too," Luther said as they follow Klaus.

"I believe all of us have questions." Iris added.

"This place is weird." Vanya spoke.

"Of course. It's recommend by Klaus. You should expect that, my dear sister." Iris said as she followed them.

Klaus ring the bell. "Chet! Mon frère! It's so great to see you. I'd like my usual suite, por favor."

The staff worker rung the bell faintly. "I've never seen you before."

"See?" Klaus motioned. "Told you. discreet."

"Please stop scaring my dog." The worker told Luther and Diego who were cooing over it. The dog gave a whimper.