𝟎𝟎𝟗

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER NINE *̥˚✧

"Well, benny boy. It's Nyx now."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

━━━

14 years ago, Sparrow Academy,
16 years old.

"You have to fight it!" Ben raised his voice.

"You think I didn't try!" Iris shouted.

"I didn't said that." He sighed after he realized that he had raised his voice at her. "I know you tried... a lot... I know it's hurt... I know how hurt you are... I don't want you to feel it anymore..." He walk towards her slowly before hugging her.

Iris rest her forehead on his shoulder as Ben rub her back. "I don't know how to stop it... I  don't even know if it going to stop... What if it doesn't. I'm scared, Ben..."

"I know..." He said softly.

"It wasn't easy to fight it. I know you know but you don't know my pain... how it feels like..."

"Iris... I'm-" He tried to apologize but got interrupted.

"Guys we need to go. There's a crime." Marcus said as he pass Iris' room.

"Are you going?" Ben asked with concern.

"I have to."

"Stay close to me... please..."

"I'll try..." Iris said. Ben looked at her with the expression shows 'really'. "I will... attempt to?"

"Really?" Ben couldn't help but laughed making Iris chuckled.

"I'm just afraid that I couldn't control it." Iris muttered.

"Don't worry. I will help you." Ben kiss her forehead gently causing her to smile lightly.

"Guys!" Marcus shouted from downstairs.

"We're coming!" Ben shouted back making Iris laughed. He smiled at the sight of her happiness.

All of them headed to the place to find a bunch of guys looking like some of gangster with guns. Iris saw her siblings fighting them.

She know that if she use her power during daytime, her energy will drain easily. But now she had no choice but to use it. She summoned all the darkness and shadows around them as her eyes turn black.

She managed to defeat some of them but her energy were drain by the brightness of the sun. She began to panic. Suddenly one of them attacked her but she manage to dodge it.