𝟎𝟎𝟒

┌──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━  ──┐

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER FOUR *̥˚✧

"No. This is fun to watch."

└──   ━  ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆  ━   ──┘

Iris stretch her arm as she get out of bed. She sighed. Stuck in a mess up timeline is just as same as stopping the apocalypse. It became more worse that she saw the love of her life, but it's not how she wanted. He doesn't know her.

She looked around the room to see Vanya was gone which mean she must already woke up. She walked towards the bathroom to take a shower and then change her clothes. They already have clothes in the wardrobe.

"This place wasn't so bad after all." Iris talked to herself. She went to the lobby and walk towards Klaus.

"Good morning, Iris." Klaus greeted as soon as she made her way to the table.

"Morning." She greet him bluntly and get some tea to drink. After she'd finished, she walked out without saying anything.

"Alright... Where are you going?" He asked as he walked or more likely run towards her.

"To go for a walk." She said, while keep walking.

He was confused. Iris, the demon of darkness was walking under the sun without any important reason? He asked himself.

"You don't usually go out for a walk during daytime." Klaus asked even though he already expected the answer.

"I do whatever I want." She said as she stared at him.

Klaus raise both of his hand in surrender after hearing her replied. "Just concern about you."

"No need to. You should concern more about Diego and Five. Mostly Diego." Klaus put one of his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" Sounding angry but she was not. She was rather confused.

"Well then... Have a good walk." That was all he can say as he smiled softly at her.

"Okay... See you when I get back, brother." She moved his hand from her shoulder and patted his shoulder before walking outside.

He know why. He just don't want to say it. Ben told him once. The only time Iris went for a walk or stay outside during daytime was because she wanted to clear her mind. Light can remove the darkness. For Iris, it's temporary. The darkness never leave her. She never talk about it, only Ben and Klaus know the reason. If she know that Klaus know, she will definitely kill him.

When Ben died, Iris spend her day at the roof. Letting the sunlight hurt the darkness inside her. The darkness that killed her lover. But everytime she sat on the roof or walk outside to clear her mind, clouds will always cover the sun. Protecting her as much as possible.