|SUMMARY|

CHARACTER AESTHETICS

RIA RAICHANDANI

ARYAN ARORA

💕The tale of a girl who doesn't believe in love and a guy who is not yet ready to fall in love

💕The tale of a girl who doesn't believe in love and a guy who is not yet ready to fall in love.💕

TROPES:

- Forced proximity

- Chubby and strong FL

- Arranged Marriage

- Reverse grumpy X sunshine

- ROM COM

WARNINGS:

1. English is my third language, so please forgive me for a few grammatical errors here and there.

2. The female character might appear to be too complicated sometimes (due to her anxiety and some emotional issues), so if you are going to badmouth her, then please don't continue. I am warning you in advance, she is RUDE in the initial chapters but you will get to see her soft side when you proceed with the story so don't be so quick to judge because I have had many readers post negative comments and I am tired of the hate she is getting. Also, if you want a submissive, timid female lead then this story might not be for you.

3. The pictures used in the character aesthetics belong to their respective owners and are only edited by me.

4. Overall, it's a feel-good rom-com, without any unnecessary drama so if you want a break from those dark mafia romances (even though we all love them lol), then this story is a perfect read for you, with lots of mushy scenes and light-hearted humour!

QUESTIONS:

1. How did you come across this story?

2. ftr or rr?

COPYRIGHT:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, organizations, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

No part of this book may be reproduced, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without express written permission of the WRITER. The book is only published on only ONE PLATFORM, WATTPAD, so if you are reading this on any other platform, then you are at risk of a malware attack. Please inform the author as soon as possible about any such plagiarism.

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2023 Srishti__24