Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"

Start from the beginning

"Jimin...she has been punished for her sin... Please don't consider Minji as the culprit of all this... she's your mother... I will show you your mother's photo when we are in Korea... You just look like your mother..jimin........

jimin immediately stood up in his place and left the room, he was looking very angry, he quickly stepped up and run towards Mr. park's room...

"Jimin stop it where are you going??? " She started following him... As he went out of his room fastly... She followed him till Mr. Park bedroom... She also went inside behind jimin...

Mr. Park was sitting on his couch. He turned his eyes towards Jimin... Jimin looking so messed up his face..eyes all looks so tensed..

"DAD I CAN'T DO THIS MARRIAGE..." He shouted out of his lungs.... His dad stood up from his place and giving him a death glare...

"Are you drunk???? " His dad sensed this with smell of alcohol... And jimin's reddish eyes...

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME...I CAN'T DO THIS FUCKING MARRIAGE......???? "

WHACK*

His dad slapped jimin...his left cheek became red.. but he didn't move an inch even he didn't touch his cheek after slapped... His mom stood there..she came forward to protect him....

" Don't slap him...Its not his fault..."
She cried..

"Talk loudly in front of your dad, is this the manner I've given you ??? And that too abusing like this?? Do you have any shame or not?? " He yelled him...

"Sorry dad...but I can't do this marriage... Please listen me..." He said looking down...

"Please once listen him... " His mom said...

"So??? Do you want to marry some other girl ???? " He asked..

No, I don't want to marry y/n either. I need some more time.

Jimin thought...

"Say??? who do you want to marry??? " His dad asked him once again with force..

"N-no-one... I don't want to do marriage now... Dad I need some more time ....my mental health is not so well to think about this..." He told him, his dad can see those tears in his eyes which he never has seen before...

"What will I say to all the guests??? Tell me ??? " He asked..sitting on couch...

"Dad... I will manage this tomorrow.. you don't have to say anyone about this..."

"You'll really manage this ???? " His dad asked him once again to confirmation...

"I will..." Jimin told him... Looking down on his feet...

"Okay now go.... "

Jimin went out of the room, his mother was also going out when Mr park stopped her...

"You're not going anywhere...come here Mrs park..." He called her without looking at her.

She stepping forward to Mr park...

"I hope you didn't provoke him..did you???? " He leaned forward to make eye contact with her....

She nodded as no...

"I didn't say him anything...he just ran to you and I saw him running and followed him... I didn't know that he came to you for saying this all..." She didn't want to ruin her relation...

Author : THIS IS GOING CRAZY

The next morning, Jimin woke up from sleeping... he just slept before 2 hours...he woke up because there was a lot of noise outside his room, all the guests were there.

Ahh what a ruckus, I couldn't sleep last night..my head aching so much...

He looked down at the floor, there were many broken glass bottles.
He put his feet inside the slippers and went towards the bathroom carefully so that he didn't get injured by those glass pieces..

"Y/n..what are you going to wear today for jimin's wedding ?? " Sujan was standing with her cupboard open, unsure of what to wear.

"I don't even wanna go to his wedding..." you said reluctantly.

"Ahh.. seriously this gurl...." She was about to say next, you hit your pillow on her face.

"Shut up... don't even dare to wake me up..." You said after hitting her..

"Don't go.. as you wish, but don't ask me later what happened there..." She glared you... Then rolled her eyes to cupboard..

"Alright... I didn't ask you... Now turn off all lights and get lost of my room..." you shouted hatefully.

She took her clothes and went out of the room.

I don't want jimin to get married, what should I do, his life is in danger but he won't listen to me so easily.

You were lying in thought, then a unique idea came to your mind...you just jumped out of your bed...

*To be continued*

____ Spoiler ____

He came close to you, you could feel his breath, you were so lost in the smell of his perfume, he was looking at you with lustful eyes. after a few seconds he separated himself from you..
________________________________

Author : for knowing your unique idea....keep reading ... Thank you army and plz don't forget to vote...💜🫰🏻✨

I hope you can understand my english...... I'm not a native english speaker so try to understand🤝🏻💜

I have an option for you if you're suga stan I brought a new fanfiction *EGOISTIC COUPLE* for suga stans pls see it in my profile thank you 💜