Chapter 22

I stood next to Lennox while i crossed my arms over my chest. Santos walked next to us but i didn't look at him.

"Here they come." Lennox said to Santos.

"You think there's enough?" Santos asked.

"No, not even close." Lennox answered and looked at others.

"But it will be enough... This is our moment or never again." I muttered and then something happened. It was everything else than good. I felt the electricity in my whole spine and i looked behind us and the whole thing started to move above us.

"It's coming." Santos said and stared it.

"It's now or never!" I said and i watched the pieces connect to eachother.

"Get that ship clear of the crush zone now!" I heard Cade's voice.

"Lennox!" I yelled to him.

"We got to bail!" Lennox yelled right after me. We all started to run towards the Ospreys.

"That thing's gonna roll right over us!" Hound yelled next to me while we were running.

"It's not if you keep running!" I yelled to him.

We were still running and it felt like forever. How can one field feel and look so big. I wasn't tired but frustrated yes. The shit was right above us and we didn't have much time. The ship's doors were open and people were running in. I just wanted to get everyone in there safely and not gonna get anyone killed. I looked behind me.

"Crosshairs, Hurry up!" I yelled to him.

"Just keep running with your little legs!" Crosshairs spitted back to me and i just focused back to me. I ran inside the ship and it was more than huge.

Bee, Drift, Cade, Viviane and the others were already there. I was walking towards them and i heard loud thuds behind me. Hound and Crosshairs got safely inside the ship.

"Do you really have a plan?" Somebody asked me and i stopped. I turned around and it was Santos who looked mad. Did he really hate me or did he think he's better than me?

"You really don't know me, huh?" I smiled at him to piss him off.

"If i was you, I wouldn't mess this up too." He spitted back to me and i just shook my head. I turned back to look at the others and i walked towards them. I was confused and i raised my eyebrows at them.

"What?" I asked and then i heard growling behind us. I turned around and i saw them staring at us.

"Crap..." I said and i felt my heart jump in my throat. I wasn't scared of them but that they were actually here with us made me surprised.

"Very mean looking." Drift said and i crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh, they look like wusses to me." Hound said proudly.

"No, they all messed up." Bee said and looked back to me.

"Mhh... I'm sure they're not that bad." I shrugged and stared at them. One of the Knights was staring at me and i had no idea what was in his mind right now. Theirs optics looked like there was nothing inside of them.

"I think they like you, Y/n." Hound joked again.

"I'm pretty sure they will eat me if they have a chance." I joked back.

"We will not let that happen." Drift commented.

"Two minutes! Two minutes!" Lennox announced. I started walking towards Lennox and all the stuff i needed to wear.

"Are you really gonna do it?"I heard and someone grabbed from my arm.

"I'm not gonna do it alone... We would all die." I said to Cade and he let go of me.