,,Can we get started?" Luther asked quietly.

,,Anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? No?" Klaus asked all of us. ,,All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum that we're gonna get. Listen. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm jist gonna spit it out." He started. He looked at me like he was waiting for my permission. I took a deep breath and nodded. I don't know if they'll believe him.

,,I conjured dad last night." He spit it out. Everyone was quiet. Luther and Five stared at us and we stared at them. They both exchanged looks. They didn't believe him.

,,You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years." Luther pointed out.

,,Yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone, and then ended up having this.. conversation with dear old daddy himself." Klaus explained it.

,,Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked. Completely ignoring Klaus.

,,Top shelf, next to the crackers." Five replied.

,,Hey! Guys! Listen to him for once! This is serious." I slammed my palm on the table. Luther flinched. Good. They stayed put and listened. I'm tired of everyone ignoring Klaus. They never take him seriously. When I finished saying it, an empty cup broke on the table.

,,What the hell?" Luther asked. I didn't know what to say at first. I knew it was me. I just dont know how. Something is wrong with my powers. I'm sure. But I shook it off for now. I got back on topic.

,,It doesn't matter. What matters is what Klaus has to tell you. So shut up and listen." I hissed at them.

,,Okay, fine. I'll play. What did the old man have to say?" Five smiled. It was fake smile and I just wanted to punch it.

,,Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because...he killed himself." Klaus explained. Yep. Luther rolled his eyes, because he didn't believe it. But Five seemed interested.

,,I don't have time for your games, Klaus. And you shouldn't go along with every stupid thing he comes up with." Luther said and stood up.

,,You don't have time why exactly? It's not like you're doing anything important." I fought back. I won't even comment on the second part of his sentence. Because I'd probably kill him.

,,I'm telling you the truth Luther. I'm telling you the truth." Klaus tried to convince them.

,,Why'd he do it, then?" Five asked. I think he believed Klaus atleast a little.

,,He said it was the only way to get us all home again." Klaus explained.

,,No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself." Luther protested.

,,Why? Because you know him so well? You said it, big guy. He was depressed. And paranoid. And probably crazy." I replied.

,,Holed up in his office and room all day all night." Five joined.

,,No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors. He wasn't--" Luther started.

,,Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason?" Klaus interrupted him.

,,I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying.."
Luther said.

,,I'm not. I'm not."
,,He's not lying." We both replied.

,,Master Klaus is correct." Pogo came out of nowhere. We all looked at him.

,,Regretfully.." he sighed. ,,I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan." He confessed.