"I think I should go." Jeongguk's sorrowful voice came after few seconds. He looked towards the bouquet and left from there without waiting for any response from other two people present in the room.

"I am disappointed with you Taehyung." His brother spoke when he saw how other left the room.

"I never thought you would behave like this with anybody, just because he sent you a bouquet. I know its your life and you have every right to choose whom you want to love but that doesn't give you any right to treat someone like that.

The person on whom you just yelled is the heir of the richest family in Asia. He has the power to destroy to you and Kim family in a blink. Every businessman and ministers are dying that their son or daughter get married to him. But he never accepted that offers you know why.

Because that idiot loves you. He loves you so much that he listens to everything you say to him but never rebukes.

You know why he came here today. He came here to talk to Dad to cancel this engagement and when I asked him why, he said that you are not happy with this and your happiness matter the most to him.

Sometimes I want to shake him and tell him to stop loving you so much that he let you walk all over him. Because I will never let someone do that to me, no matter how much I love that person.

I don't know what happened to you and why did you reacted like that but one thing I am sure about, it must be related to Mi Kwan. Because you only react so blindly when it involves him.

You are my brother and I want the best for you but I am sorry to say that you don't deserve him or his love Tae. I am really disappointed with you and let me clear one thing for you he didn't stalked you it was me who told him about your photoshoot." And his brother left the room leaving him with his thoughts as he processed what his brother said.

Taehyung came back to present when he heard Jeongguk's voice.

"What happened Baby? Why are you suddenly looking so sad?"

"I don't deserve you." Taehyung sadly muttered.

"What? That's not true. Why are you thinking that?"

"I remember how I behaved that day Ggukie. You just congratulated me and I disrespected you. I even throwed the bouquet that to Infront of you. Not only that day, I always behaved like that with you, never cared about your feelings. I don't deserve you." Taehyung replied with a sad and regretful voice.

Jeongguk sighed as he pulled Taehyung on his lap.

"Bubba, that was because you loved someone else and according to you I was the person why you couldn't be with him. If I was in your place I would have done a lot more worse. To be honest I understand why you used to behave like that.

All that is in past. Forget it because I did. I never took anything you to said to me on my heart because I knew that you said everything in anger and in anger we don't care about anything. We will say something which we don't mean just because we want to hurt the other person.

And never say that you don't deserve me again. You deserve everything, Bub. You deserve to be cherished by me, loved by me. You are the only person who deserve me. We both deserve each other.

Past doesn't matter but our present does. And in present we are here, together, you in my arms and that's all matter." Jeongguk finished as he kissed Taehyung on his forehead.

Taehyung didn't replied, just looked at him. He know what he did in the past is not justified. But he also know that Jeongguk will not listen anything against him even if he is the one saying that. He promised himself that from now onwards he will do everything to be worthy of Jeongguk's love. He will repent his past actions and hurtful words by showering Jeongguk with his love.

So he kissed Jeongguk hoping that the other  would understand what he is trying to convey and sighed in relief when he felt a small smile against his lips. His hand reached towards other's hairs as Jeongguk tightened his hold on Taehyung's waist.

The kiss was not rushed, it was slow as they were talking with their lips together, promising each other to love other more. Taehyung felt his world sink in Jeongguk's kiss, as he felt his arms hugging him tight but with caution for him not to get hurt.

The kiss grew deeper, as they both felt the car's temperature getting higher. Their body responded naturally to the heat building up, they were in sync. Jeongguk suddenly pulled away from his lips as both of them tried to catch their breath. They both looked at each other, eyes filled with passion and Jeongguk again connected their lips.

They were kissing each other without caring about anything else when they were disturbed by the sound of phone ringing. They pulled away from each other's lips and laid their forehead against each other's, trying to catch their breaths. Again the sound of phone ringing broke the silence.

Jeongguk pecked Taehyung's lips as he picked his second phone. He has two phone, one personal and other for work use. Only few people know his private number. His family, Taehyung, Kim family and Yoongi, other than them everyone has other number.

Taehyung was still sitting on Jeongguk's lap when his eyes feel on the name displayed on Jeongguk's screen and he frowned.

'Why is she calling Ggukie?'

________________________________________________

What do you guys think whose is calling Jeongguk?

How was the chapter?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3