No Touching

Gojo rubbed his hands on his thighs as he looked at the bedroom door. 

"Can I come in now?" He asked excitedly.

"I haven't called you yet." You replied in a sturdy tone.

"Ok." He said sounding somewhat disappointed.

''Oh my goodness, will he even like this?' You wondered as you placed the hat on your head and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Maybe, I shouldn't do this. What if he thinks it's dumb?" You asked yourself feeling a little self conscious.

"Pull yourself together [Y/n]. You didn't walk into M's to buy this, only to chicken out-"

"Baaaaby, can I come in now?" He whined behind the door. 

"Ugh, you're so impatient..." You rolled your eyes, "...fine, come in."

He scurried into the bedroom and froze when he saw you.

"How do I-"

"Holy fuck! You look hot, baby." He said as he felt his dick throb.

"R-really?" You asked shyly.

"Yeah..." He swallowed some spit, "...where...when did you buy this?" He asked as he walked up to you.

You had on the most skimpiest nurses outfit. The flirty black and red uniform had a low cut neckline and daring cup-less and crotch-less cutouts.

"The day I went to Akihabara with Megumi

"The day I went to Akihabara with Megumi." You replied shyly.

"Well damn, you look good." He said under his breath as he tried to place his hands on your waist.

"Mr. Gojo..." You took a deep breath and cleared your throat,

"...may you please refrain from touching me. I may be at your service, but you're not allowed to touch the nurse." You said with a strict tone.

"Oh, so we're role playing?"  He asked excitedly.

You ignored him and walked towards the bed, "Lay down, it's time for your examination."

Gojo hurried over and did as he was told.

"Should I remove my clothes, nurse [L/n]?" He asked with a bright smile.

"No need Mr. Gojo, I'll be doing all the work. All I ask is that you don't touch me." You said seductively, as you climbed on top of him.

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to follow that-"

You give him a wet kiss, which he responded with a groan and grabbed your ass.

You pulled away from him and pinned both his arms over his head.

"Mr. Gojo, if you try to touch me again I'll have to tie you to the bed." You whispered before biting his bottom lip.

His bulge grew stiffer at those words.