Unravel

Gojo whistled happily as he walked into what seemed like an underground shrine. He placed his hands in his pockets and felt something cold touch his fingers.

"Oh, I forgot to give her these." He said pulling out your keys.

"If I go back and give them to her now, she'll definitely chew my head off for not locking the door." He said while rubbing his chin.

"It's decided then!" He said putting the keys back in his pocket, "I'll give them to her later, hopefully she'll be calm by then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're late." Nanami said in an unpleasant tone as Gojo approached him.

"It's good to see you too Nanamin!" He said cheerfully.

The blonde haired man rolled his eyes and asked, "Where's Itadori Yuji, weren't you supposed to bring him along?"

"Yuji-kun isn't here yet? I guess he'll be here soon..." he shrugged, "...and I wasn't with him, I was with [Y/n]." He said in a bragging tone.

"Are you sure that he'll find his way here without getting lost? This place is like a labyrinth after all." Nanami asked raising a brow.

"I'm sure he won't get lost, he's my student and I have faith in him. Plus I gave him a map." He smirked.

"If you say so...anyways, how's [Y/n]? Haven't seen her in a while."

"My girlfriend is fine, matter of fact she's more than fine, she's awesome!" He responded enthusiastically.

"That's good to hear." Nanami said.

"Yes it is!" He grinned "...and you know what? I think that you should get yourself a girlfriend too Nanamin, you look like you need one. I can even hook you up with one of my old-"

"Thanks for the offer, but..." Nanami folded his arms across his chest, "...I don't want any of your leftovers."

"My left-" Gojo burst into laughter as he walked to his friend and rested his arm over his shoulders, "...calling someone leftovers isn't very nice, you know."

"And trying to hook someone up with one of your old flames is?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Fair point, but-"

"Gojo-sensei? Thank goodness I finally found you." The boy called out as he walked towards the two man.

"Yuji-kun, you're late." He pointed out.

"Sorry about that sensei, I got lost while trying to find this place. I couldn't really understand the map you gave me." He said feeling embarrassed, but also relieved that he finally found his sensei.

"You have faith in him and you gave him a map." Nanami said sarcastically.

"Hehehe."

"Don't be sorry Itadori-Kuhn, it's not your fault. Gojo should've brought you along when he came." Nanami said in a stern voice while glaring at his friend.

"Hehe...yeah I should've, but that's all in the past now. Thank goodness you found your way Yuji-kun. Anyways now that we're all here, let's start with the introductions..." He said quickly changing the topic.

"...This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salary man jujutsu sorcerer." He said with a bright smile.

"Please don't call me that." Nanami protested bluntly.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day at work, you were looking forward to taking a warm bath and resting.