Amendment

Gojo clearly had a rough night and the dark circles under his eyes were an obvious testament to that.

"I look like shit." He said while looking in the mirror.

'Sigh...good thing I wear a blindfold.' He thought as he tied it on.

He wasn't sure how you would react if you saw him and that made him really nervous.

He arrived at the school late as usual and instead of going to your office like he'd been doing for the past months, he decided to go straight to his classroom.

'The last thing I want is to annoy her today.' He thought as he entered the class.

He tried his out most best to keep you out of his mind, but it wasn't working. After he was done with his class, he made his way to Ijichi's office for a discussion about the higher ups.

"Ijichi..." He called out while opening the office door.

"...those old farts at the top are..." He paused when he saw you.

'She looks well rested.' He thought as he stared at you.

"Sigh...how can I help you Mr Gojo?" Ijichi said tiredly.

"Good morning Miss 'short skirt-chan'." Gojo said with a smile ignoring Ijichi.

"Good morning Mr Gojo." You said before turning your attention back to Ijichi.

'She didn't correct me.' He thought.

"Thank you Mr Ijichi, I can handle the rest from here." You told him as you stood.

"You're welcome Miss [L/n] and make sure to give me the reports once you're done." Ijichi responded.

"Noted Sir...excuse me." You said before leaving his office.

"She didn't even look at me." Gojo whispered to himself after you left.

"Did you say something?" Ijichi asked.

"No, it's nothing." He replied.

"You wanted to tell me something about the higher ups?" Ijichi asked.

Gojo then proceeded to tell Ijichi, his thoughts about the higher ups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your stomach growled loudly.

'Sigh...I didn't have time to prepare my bento today.' You thought looking at the time.

"I guess I'll have to buy lunch." You said reaching for your handbag.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

Gojo walked in and closed the door.

"Mr Gojo it's lunchtime right now, if you need me for something please come after lunch." You said raising from your chair.

"Miss 'short skirt-chan' can we talk?" He asked.

"You have 2 minutes." You said while looking at your watch.

"Listen I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean what I said." Gojo said in a soft tone.

You didn't respond and gave him an expressionless look.

"I was out of line and shouldn't have reacted the way I did, please forgive me." He continued.

"There's no need to apologize." You responded with a smile.

"Great, so do you want to grab lun-"

"Ok..." You interrupted while looking at your watch again.

"...your 2 minutes are up..."