Jealousy

"Why did you buy train tickets for 07:00am if the check-in time is only at 3:00pm?" You asked irritated as you got off the taxi.

"Don't worry doll, I get special treatment." Gojo smirked as he helped you out of the car.

You didn't respond.

The two of you walked towards the entrance.

"Wow, it says that they have a huge pond  at the back." You said cheerfully while looking through the hotel pictures.

"Yep, it's a real nice place and the desserts are-"

"Hold on." Your ringtone interrupted him.

"Hi Shoko."

He walked on ahead and entered the hotel with the two travel bags, while you spoke to Ieiri.

"Hey [Y/n], are you ok?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Oh thank goodness. Satoru called me the other night, so I thought something might've happened. I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to check up on you, I'm so sorry." She said tiredly.

"It's ok Shoko, nothing happened. I'm fine." You told her.

"That's great. I hope you're enjoying yourself in Kyoto, but don't have too much fun." She said.

"Yeah it's been a blast..." You lied, "...I'll bring you a good bottle of Sake."

"Thanks [Y/n], I'll definitely need it. Things have been crazy lately, with all the new types of curses." She sighed.

"New types?"

"Oh I said too much. Thank you in advance for the sake, see ya."

"You're welcome, bye."

'Satoru also mentioned something about a curse that could speak. I wonder if it's the same curse that Shoko was talking about.' You thought as you entered the hotel, but then stopped in your tracks when you noticed an attractive woman speaking to Gojo.

She kept on playfully poking and tugging at him.

"...Oh come on stop joking around." You heard her giggle as she rested her hand on his arm.

"Babe, are you done with the check-in?" You asked as you walked up to them.

"Babe?" The woman raised a brow.

"Yes gummy bear, we're staying at the presidential suite." He replied ignoring the woman and pulled his arm away.

'Wow Presidential? Sometimes I forget that he's rich.'

"That's great, honey." You smiled.

"Wow...it almost sounds like you two are a couple." The woman chuckled.

"We ar-"

"And you are?" You asked cutting him off and turning your attention to her.

"Oh how rude of me. I'm Mayumi, one of Satoru's closest friend."

'So she's not gonna tell me her surname...rude bitch.' You thought to yourself.

"Closest friend? That's odd...Satoru-kun has never once mentioned you before." You replied with a bright smile.

"Toru, you've never mentioned me to her? How mean of you." She whined in a flirtatious tone.

"Yeah 'Toru', how come you've never mentioned Sakura over here, to me before." You asked.

"It's Mayumi." She frowned.

"That's because we aren't friends..." He shrugged, "...I'm not sure what she's talking about."