Chapter 150: Dream On

The next day, Rosè Yang had just finished her breakfast when a newly hired maid timidly walked into the room, her footsteps light but frantic and rushed. She walked up to Rosè Yang with her head bowed and said, "Young Miss, there's a man outside of the front entrance requesting your presence."

Rosè Yang tilted her head in confusion and looked at the pendulum clock hanging on the wall. It was ten in the morning, every single one of her acquaintances should be busy doing something by now. Not everyone shared the same lazy schedule as her.

"Are you sure it's for me and not my grandfather?" She asked, wiping her mouth and standing up gracefully. The maid was momentarily awestruck at her Young Miss' natural elegance.

"Yes, Young Miss, he specifically asked for you." The maid said, trailing behind her Young Miss with hands clasped in front of her stomach.

Rosè Yang simply hummed in reply. When she got to the staircase, her eyes widened in surprise. Standing not far from the grand entrance of the Yang Mansion was a tall and lean man whose flawless figure was enhanced by his casual clothing.

"Park Jimin...?" His name left her mouth before she could even think it through. When he turned around, holding a pastel blue box in his hand and a charming smirk on his face, her heart skipped a beat. She felt her throat run dry upon the sight of him.

She had never seen him in casual clothing before, but he looked too good to be real. He was wearing a clean-cut white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up and black pants. His outfit greatly complemented his body, making him look perfectly proportional. She noticed his outfit matched her white top and black jeans.

She cursed inside her head, did he always have to look this handsome?!

Park Jimin felt the edge of his lips tug up higher upon seeing her mesmerized expression. Her rosy lips were slightly parted. Her eyes, resembling a vast sea of stars, were wider than usual. "It's rude to not greet your guests." He teased, his deep and smooth voice filled with mirth.

Rosè Yang blinked, her brain coming back to reality. "You..." She paused, thinking her response through before speaking. "You're not mad at me?" She was nervous about his response. The entire night, she couldn't sleep properly because she overthought the scenario yesterday.

"Yesterday, I was." Her heart dropped at his words.

"But I'm not anymore." He added on, watching the light return in her eyes. As always, she was good at keeping her emotions in check.

"You broke your promise." He chided her, deciding if she was too unsure to move, he would be the first to close their distance.

"My promise?" She repeated, watching as he confidently walked to her. She was surprised when he suddenly lifted her closer to him by grabbing her waist.

"You're keeping your emotions to yourself again." He mused, placing the box onto her hands so he can properly touch her. When he used his rough thumb to gently soothe her dark circles, her eyes fluttered closed as she leaned into him, basking in the warmth he always provided. His other hand caressed the back of her head, causing her to rest it on his chest.

"What do you mean?" She was trying to understand his hint, but with his distracting hands, she couldn't think properly.

Park Jimin decided to not say anything. He knew if he did so, the surprise would be ruined. "Open the box, it's a present." He enjoyed the way she always sought to be closer to him. Unlike the previous women in his life, she was not scared of touching him as she pleased.

Rosè Yang pulled back a bit to open the gift, but the clingy man shifted his arm to wrap it around her waist and tugged her to him again. She rolled her eyes. "If you want me to open the present, you have to give me some room to do so."