31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥

Start from the beginning

"Okay boys, it's time to go to bed," Josh said over to the twins.

"But dad..." Charlie spoke up.

"I said go to bed, NOW!" He shouted.

It was the first time I think I've ever heard him raise his voice at the twins. Charlie and Murphy rushed off and went to their bedroom.

All eyes were now on me and Minka. Visibly, you can tell Minka was backed into a corner. Her hands were trembling. She had fake tears running down her cheeks. Josh took a couple of steps toward her.

"I don't know... what she is talking about or what has got into her. S-she's lying. I told you, Josh, she is crazy, we should have gotten rid of her a long time ago." Minka maintained the horrible act.

I licked my lips and let out a deep exhale. "Josh." I tethered my head back. "It's true." I glanced at Josh, and he gazed at me in disbelief.

"Stassie is not lying. Minka and I had an affair." I announced.

I was tired of holding it in. It was making me sick I began an inappropriate relationship with Minka

"You slept with Minka?" There were so many emotions rattling in his eyes. "I... I trusted you. How... How could you?" He said through gritted teeth.

I leaned against the wall. I felt like throwing up. The feeling I felt was much worse than I expected. I felt as if someone knocked the wind out of me.

"He's lying!" Minka shouted in a full-blown panic. She could not accept that she lost because she did something as reckless as engaging in a war with someone as habitually reckless as Stassie Etienne.

"Oh for the love of god, shut the fuck up!" My mom hurled angrily at Minka. She was intoxicated to no return.

"Minka, who is the father of your baby?" Josh asked, ticking his jaw.

"What are you asking me right now, it's you. You are the father of our baby. All the nights we made love, what did you expect would happen?" She hissed. "I can't believe you right now. You are really going to believe her!"

I rolled my eyes. She's just digging herself into a bigger hole, and she doesn't even know it.

"Minka... I had a vasectomy ten years ago." Josh said firmly, and the room fell silent.

"Idiot." My mom giggled as she poured herself another glass of wine.

"W-what?" She said as her bottom lip began to tremble.

"You heard me Minka." He took a couple of steps closer to her. "I had a fucking vasectomy. Now tell me this. How long has this been going on?" He stood over her with an intimidating glare.

Minka's eyes shifted around the room. For the second time today, things did not go in her favor.

"J-Josh, baby. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I swear it was only one time. I love you." Minka continued to lie.

Josh looked over at me, and I shook my head. I don't know why Minka was continuing with the innocent act. Minka and I both know that we had sex way more than once. We had a full-blown affair. She was supposed to leave him to be with me. I'm so grateful that it never ended up happening.

"I can't believe this. After everything I've done for you Minka. I've brought you to a life that you didn't know. I've given you everything you have ever wanted. Everyone, and I mean everyone told me that you were nothing but a gold-digging whore, but I stuck up for you. I loved you, and you did this to me. You slept with my fucking brother!" He unleashed his full anger on Minka. "You're sick. Fucking diabolically sick. I regret ever loving you."