Happy birthday (pt2)

-_Sayaka_Maizono_- your wish is my command ( I didn't know how to insert mafuyu properly since he isn't that close with tsukasa but I tried my best. Btw I use he/she for mfy. Also apparently she can talk to ghosts???)

ALSO GUESS WHO GOT BDAY TSUKASA IN A SINGLE TEN PULL?! THAT'S RIGHT, THIS BITCH

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.

A blink of an eye, that's what it was. One second, he was just out buying some cake ingredients, and the next thing he knew, headlights and tires screeching. It felt like he was being crushed. It hurt so bad. He wanted to cry.

And then, there was no pain anymore. It felt peaceful. But he was greeted with yelling, and he stood among the crowd, staring at his own body. Lying still and cold on the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Is he dead?!"
"Young man, can you hear me?!"
"There's no pulse!"
"Call the ambulance!"

He wanted to scream, tell them that he was right there, but he knew nobody would hear him. His eyes were fixated on his body. Dead. He was dead. Damn it, he was actually dead. But why now? Why today? Why before his birthday? Why did he have to die just when he was about to express his gratitude to his loved ones? Why him of all people?

He still had so much to do. He still had so many dreams. He still didn't become a star yet. He still wanted to make people smile. He still wanted to go to college and live out his best years. So why? Why had fate decided to strip him of that chance?

How would his friends and family react? What would happen to SEKAI? What would happen to the troupe?

He ran off. He couldn't stand being in the prescence of his corpse any longer. He wanted to puke.

He learned the hard way that he can't stray too far from his physical body.

.
..
...

He watched his mother throw a fit in the hospital. He saw how the nurses struggled to get her off of his body.

"Ma'am, please let go!"
"Isn't there anything you can do? Please, you need to save him! I have a house, money, a car-! Just please, PLEASE!"

He covered his ears. He didn't want believe that someone was crying like that because of him. That wasn't right. He was supposed to be making them smile.

He wanted to badly to hug her, to show her a sign that he, in fact, was still there. But he couldn't, and that made him really upset.

.
..
...

He watched himself get buried. So this really was it, huh? Unbelievable. Rui stayed at his grave the longest.

"I thought you'd never leave me.  I should've known, you're really no different from them."