hehe emu(kinda polysho too)

(Very OOC cause y'know. I'm projecting again.
Also THE NEW CARD SET UEUEUE *sound of crying*
I LOVE PETER PAN, I LOVE WONDASHO, IT'S PERFECT)

Emu is what can be described as "Peter Pan". She stays in the "Neverland" that is Pheonix Wonderland and she has one goal only; to make people smile at the Wonder Stage. May you be an adult or a child, you don't need to grow up if you're there! Just "Wonderhoy!" the problems away! This was "Neverland" after all!

So obviously, she's need a Tinkerbell!

Emu had once thought that her beloved troupmates- her frjends - would be her Tinkerbells.

Rui, the boy with a huge brain that made the coolest inventions ever. He would be perfect!

Nene, who's quiet and sharp-tongued but understands Emu in a way they mutually feel a connection. She's totally nail the role!

Tsukasa, the loud and arrogant boy with big dreams and a bigger heart to compensate, who was the first person to join Emu. He'd be a perfect as a right hand companion!

So why choose, Emu thought. They were all her friends! They could all be Tinkerbell or Lost Boys! Then they'd all stay together, right?

.

.

.

Or so she thought.

Emu was talented, yes. But could she compare to all of them?

Rui, who was smart and full of whimsical ideas. He made robots and robots galore, and he was a phenomenal director that made all their shows possible. Did she ever contribute that much?

Nene, who was a great singer and actress. Though she seems shy in the crowds, her voice ties perfectly in each song, did Emu's voice ever feel like it belonged? Maybe it did, but she certainly had her doubts now. She was great a video games too!

Tsukasa, who had huge dreams and constantly moves forward to achieve them but at the same time, keeps his feet on the ground. But the more he shines and the more Emu feels she can't pry her eyes off of him, the more she feels that he's going to leave. It gets harder for her to support him.

Who was Emu to hold any of them back? To weigh them all down?

Peter Pan, the boy who never grows up. Tinkerbell, his right hand pixie who stays with him for eternity. The more Emu looks at her friends, the more she realized that they may not be Tinkerbell at all. They'll all grow up and leave Neverland for bigger heights.

But then, what about her? Would she be able to grow up alongside them? Not hold them back? Get to their level?

"What am I thinking! I shouldn't think like this!" she scolded herself.

Yeah...! Yeah she shouldn't think like that! It's so un-Wonderhoy! And she should enjoy her time with her friends while they're still here!