AKITO! ARE YOU /J OR /SRS?!(open ending)

Talent.

Something he didn't have. He was always behind on things. Music, studies, you name it.

Kohane was talented. Even as a rookie, she hit it off and rose so high. Her determination to surpass RAD WEEKEND with everybody motivated her to reach heights her past self could only imagine.

An was talented. Being the daughter of the Shiraishi Ken and surrounded by music all her life, she was naturally drawn to it.

Toya was talented. He was musically oriented at a young age(although it was against his will). Not only that but he was intelligent and kind that he still managed to respect his father after all he's done to him.

Ena was talented. Her art was quite possibly the prettiest thing Akito's eyes ever landed on. And her voice, he's heard her record before, he can only describe it as angelic. Not only that, he owed her a lot for helping him realize his dream.

He hates to admit it but his father was talented. He knows how to utilize his art. Akito doesn't.

What about him then?

What about the guy who acts all high and mighty that lacks talent?

Arata was right.

Sure, he got his team started but how was he gonna help in the long run? He was just gonna drag them down.

Maybe it'd be better if he just disappeared, he thought.

Nobody would notice.

Okay maybe someone would notice.

But then again, nobody would miss him.

...

Or so he thinks.