Hello there Y/n!

Aria/Other Y/n's POV:

Letting go of my husband's death is painful... I miss Angor alot. But I have friends to help me on the way. I decided to pay Y/n a visit. She had been upset about Jessica leaving. So, I told her she should come.

Jim:Alright. Bye Jess! Bye Gia!

Jess:I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL HER THAT IN FRONT OF ME B!TCH!!

Gia:It's a nice name. Besides, your name is Jessica so why isn't your nickname Jess?

Jess:Your lucky your centuries older than me...

We went back to Arcadia Oaks in the night and we found Y/n's house empty.

Gia:Where is her house?

Jess:I know where she is, Aria.

A/n:I have explained many times that
Aria is another Y/n from an Angor rot x Reader fanfic I'm making in the future.

We went to a new house I haven't seen.

Y/N'S POV:

I was reading Shakespeare when I heard something... I went to check it out and I recognize that Australian accent.

I opened the door to find Aria and Jess.

Gia:Hello darling! How are you?

Y/n:Hello Gia!

Jess:Can y'all not in front of me? That's suppose to be my nickname...

All of a sudden Krel and Aja came back and saw Aria with her heartstone or sunset coloured wings.

A/n:So guys I found a cool LMK oc in a  tiktok edit and I thought 'How about make this as Aria's outfit?' So credits to this girl.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! kumi_trashpanda!!! I love her oc so much!!

I love her oc so much!!

Just pretend theirs heartstone or sunset coloured wings.

Aja and Krel pulled out their ceradors and Varvatos just yelled. "BOUNTY HUNTER!!!"

They began fighting outside.

Aria:Who are these!!??

Jess:Alright, alright. Stop! Everyone stop! Let's all do this in a sivalized way. Akaradians. This is Aria Raven.  The only Raven in Arcadia Oaks. She use to be called Aria rot but her husband... Aria, these are Aja, Krel and Varvatos.

Aria:Oh! So your Y/n's boyfriend! It's nice to meet you Krel!

Krel:It's an honour Mrs. Raven.

Aja:Your wings are magnificent! They are so ellegant and beautiful!

Varvatos:So not a bounty hunter...

Aria:We have come to visit you Y/n. It's been a while.

Y/n:I know... Gia~

Jess:CAN Y'ALL NOT!!!

Aja:What...?

Y/n:Jim had an idea of calling Aria Gia to annoy Jess.

Aja:Makes... Sense?

Aria:Anyways. There is a great bounty on the loose here in Arcadia. Do you want to help?

Varvatos:YES!

Jess:Alrighty then!