Last Night On Earth

Today was the last day of school. I already planned when I have Trolhuntinf dutys. I made a portal point sucking only one creature to earth. And to Akaradian 5. The bad news is a can't tell Krel and Aja.

Blinky said it only works for one person. So that's something I cannot argue about with.

Anyways I waited for Aja and Krel in school. Darcy and Mary kept teasing me about me almost got kissed by Krel. My crush. Well he is almost my official boyfriend but we are taking these slow. I shouldn't have told them what happened last night.

Mary:Y/n and Krel sitting on a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Y/n:Shut up Mary. We're not official yet. And were taking things slow.

Darcy:Yeah but it's Krel Tarron. The smartest guy in school. And the only Latino in the school.

Y/n:Ugh whatever. I'm waiting for school to end so I can hang out with them.

Mary:Or your just waiting to hang out with your boyfriend so you both can be
(Ship name) Wait that's your full name the Nickname is (Ship name) !

Darcy:Slayy. You both are meant for eachother. I mean. He's a smart weird Latino and your the most perfect girl in school. It's cute.

Y/n:Can you both shut up pls

Mary and Darcy:Nope.

We all got our yearbooks and I wrote something good in mine

*I met good friends and had an adventurous time. Maybe you might have adventures like mine enjoy Arcadia future students*

Mary:Hey girlies one more. Say lively!

All of us:Lively!

Mary:Aja Y/n I seriously cannot believe your taking off already. We better face call like everyday!

Aja:K I have to go talk to my little brother. A.K.A Y/n's Boyfriend~~

Y/n:I should never had told you guys that. Everyone in school knows now and they can't stop teasing me!

Aja:Hello. I was there

Aja:Hey what's going on?

Krel:Ugh look at all the horrible messages everyone wrote in my stupid memorative token!

Aja:You mean your yearbook?

Krel:Have a great summer. Have a great summer. Have a great summer!

Aja:Lively. People want you to have a great summer!

Krel:No they don't! Have a great summer is what you write when you barely know the human at all!

Aja:Oh. There's a long message so is this one!

Krel:This one is from Steve. And it's about you! While this one is from Y/n actually saying something meaningful unlike everyone on this mudball planet

Aja:Awwww (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ I mean oh no

Krel:See. Your page and Y/n's page is filed with viarity.

Aja:That doesn't mean anything Krel.

I felt bad for him but there was nothing I could do. I really wanted to help badly.

Mary:Worried about your boyfriend~~ hmm?

Y/n:Oh my gosh. I'm going to Jess. Bye!

Mary:Bye (Ship name)!

Jess:Hey Y/n. I heard the news. I talked with Krel to make sure there is no toxic in your relationship.

Y/n:Thx Y/n. I'm excited to see Akaradian 5.